Wii U sold 400k units during Black Friday, 360 sold 750k during the same period

#71kyomagiPosted 11/27/2012 1:23:39 PM
Linetrix posted...

Hahaha, troll in denial doesn't know what sold out means. Lurk more.

and again you avoid the request. You see, this is what happens when you dont show up with facts. how me where people have been posting that the wii u has crazy high stock everywhere.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#72LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 1:23:44 PM
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Oh it is selling. It's just that the sales are kinda pathetic. One can easily find Wii Us anywhere.

By the way: the friends I have that actually had the courage to buy a Wii U are returning them due to the freezing and bricking. More Wii Us available!

Except 400,000 in the first Week of the US alone isn't pathetic.

A system that has 0% of market saturation is selling half of what a 6 years old console that already sold almost 70 units is.

And if you live in areas where it didn't sell sure but that's not everywhere.

Who cares if it isn't everywhere? In the majority of cities there are plenty of Wii Us available.

Also if your friends are returning the system that doesn't mean they'll put those system back on the floor, if anything that means there are less Wii U's out there because they have to be shipped back to Nintendo.

In other words, that profit calculation a fantroll made is terribly inaccurate.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#73LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 1:24:24 PM
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...

and again you avoid the request. You see, this is what happens when you dont show up with facts. how me where people have been posting that the wii u has crazy high stock everywhere.

I'm not your employee. You go and use the search bar, lazy troll in denial.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#74PavelChanPosted 11/27/2012 1:24:38 PM
gmeindustry.biz is a 360 fanboy and troll site
#75kyomagiPosted 11/27/2012 1:25:37 PM
Linetrix posted...
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...

i have a feeling theres another ban coming your way.

But as i expected, you're nothing but a troll with no facts.

Nothing to see here folks, line cant back up his own claims
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#76LinetrixPosted 11/27/2012 1:27:08 PM
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...
kyomagi posted...
Linetrix posted...

i have a feeling theres another ban coming your way.

But as i expected, you're nothing but a troll with no facts.

Nothing to see here folks, line cant back up his own claims

Another? There was a first?

By the way, denial isn't proof of anything. You can keep telling yourself that I have no proof. Everyone else that actually reads topics in this board knows there are many other people saying there's plenty of Wii Us available in their area.

Deal with it!
---
#77megax11Posted 11/27/2012 1:27:21 PM
Well, when you sell a system like the 360, that includes a 70 dollar game (Skylanders) for 150 bucks, it better sell better than Wii U.

This was to be expected. I knew it was a matter of time before the broke system defenders mentioned what everyone should already know.

400k for a system that costs double the cost of a 150 dollar Xbox 360 bundle shouldn't sell as many as that which is going for a near five-finger discount.

This is a big duh. Even I bought that Xbox 360 bundle on Black Friday, despite already having 2 360's in the house already. See -

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/zerox101/IMG_0184.jpg

Didn't stop me from buying a Wii U, though... actually 2... and 15 games to boot -

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/zerox101/IMG_0146.jpg

That's what it means to be a REAL gamer.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1327 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28
#78Baha05Posted 11/27/2012 1:28:17 PM(edited)
Linetrix posted...
A system that has 0% of market saturation is selling half of what a 6 years old console that already sold almost 70 units is.

Who cares if it isn't everywhere? In the majority of cities there are plenty of Wii Us available.

In other words, that profit calculation a fantroll made is terribly inaccurate.

And when you put it that way it's still really dumb to compare it to. On it's own 400,000 for the US is pretty damn good and on comparison if it can do that much during the first week compare to 750,000 then it still did pretty damn well.

Also I did not know that we had oly a dozen cities, silly me.

Also we really have no clue as to how many Systems have bricked.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#79zender1999Posted 11/27/2012 1:28:35 PM
nintendo didnt even have 750000 units ready to sell, they are still getting ready to launch in europe and japan, no console has ever had 1 million units to sell at launch especially just in one territory
#80SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/27/2012 1:28:44 PM
Great new for MS.

Don't know why people are using this to club Nintendo with though.

360 had a bunch of bundles, like the Skylanders and Kinect bundles and they were cheaper too. There are more of them since the console has been around longer.

I wouldn't be surprised if PS3 did very well too. They also had cheap Super Slim bundles.

Nintendo has to keep Wii U back to launch in the other regions

Jeez why can't we just be happy the big three are doing well in an industry that has been in a slump for the past 3 years?

Nintendo did well for their launch.
360 did excellent for a 7 year old console.