WiiU Deluxe in NYC

#1supagatsuPosted 11/27/2012 2:15:01 PM
Hi,

Anyone know where can i buy the deluxe version in NewYorkCity?
I am in vacation this week in NY and i dont know where looking for... tried NintendoStore, BestBuy and GameStop...

Thanks!!!
#2BuretsuPosted 11/27/2012 2:16:22 PM
supagatsu posted...
Hi,

I am in vacation this week in NY and i dont know where looking for... tried NintendoStore, BestBuy and GameStop...

Thanks!!!

But the Wii U is available EVERYWHERE. Why are you lying like this?? Did Nintendo pay you to say this???
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3supagatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:14:06 PM
Buretsu posted...
supagatsu posted...
Hi,

Thanks!!!

But the Wii U is available EVERYWHERE. Why are you lying like this?? Did Nintendo pay you to say this???

Buretsu good evening...

Can you inform me just 1 address where i can buy the deluxe version?

Yesterday i was in Nintendo Store at 10 Rockefeller Plaza, and all Wii U Deluxe were SOLD OUT. I tried the Toys R,US at 1514 Broadway and only the Wii Basic (White) was available.

Nintendo didnt pay nothing, i am only a turist in NYC and dont know where buy a deluxe version... Please, if anyone knows, inform me.

Thank you
#4gumbyxcore99Posted 11/27/2012 6:15:59 PM
good luck on your search
---
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!
#5kissdadookiePosted 11/27/2012 6:17:30 PM
Just buy the basic, you are inevitably going to need an external HDD for the system any way so might as well bite the bullet on it now.