WiiU Deluxe in NYC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU Deluxe in NYC
4 years ago#1
Hi,

Anyone know where can i buy the deluxe version in NewYorkCity?
I am in vacation this week in NY and i dont know where looking for... tried NintendoStore, BestBuy and GameStop...

Thanks!!!
4 years ago#2
supagatsu posted...
Hi,

I am in vacation this week in NY and i dont know where looking for... tried NintendoStore, BestBuy and GameStop...

Thanks!!!

But the Wii U is available EVERYWHERE. Why are you lying like this?? Did Nintendo pay you to say this???
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
4 years ago#3
Buretsu posted...
supagatsu posted...
Hi,

Thanks!!!

But the Wii U is available EVERYWHERE. Why are you lying like this?? Did Nintendo pay you to say this???

Buretsu good evening...

Can you inform me just 1 address where i can buy the deluxe version?

Yesterday i was in Nintendo Store at 10 Rockefeller Plaza, and all Wii U Deluxe were SOLD OUT. I tried the Toys R,US at 1514 Broadway and only the Wii Basic (White) was available.

Nintendo didnt pay nothing, i am only a turist in NYC and dont know where buy a deluxe version... Please, if anyone knows, inform me.

Thank you
4 years ago#4
good luck on your search
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!
4 years ago#5
Just buy the basic, you are inevitably going to need an external HDD for the system any way so might as well bite the bullet on it now.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU Deluxe in NYC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived