WTF !!!!!!! my A button fell off......

#11daminPosted 11/27/2012 2:53:27 PM
How did the A button fall right off???
#12DeathSoul2000Posted 11/27/2012 2:53:41 PM
what? how can he be serious? last time i checked, most controllers have 2 or 3 pegs around the buttons to hold them in position, so it can't fall through the front of the gamepad because of them, which means the only way for it to fall out is for him to have opened the gamepad.
#13Butt_SquidPosted 11/27/2012 2:54:55 PM
DDP886 posted...
Butt_Squid posted...
pics or it didn't happen.

im on hold with them now.
Pics? really? fine ill post a few in a bit

ok, cool.
---
Teuthida and Sphincters
http://i.imgur.com/TGKrA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3RlJo.png http://i.imgur.com/8FfZY.jpg
#14Enigma149Posted 11/27/2012 2:58:38 PM
Aw crap. It's the Vita's circle button all over again.

What is it with modern video game products and shoddy right face buttons?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#15PhoenixPrincePosted 11/27/2012 2:59:09 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
DDP886 posted...

Don't waste your time on it. He's probably just joking. And if he's not, then he's just trolling. Either way, no need to bother.

Not believing a button fell off of a controller and requesting to see pictures =/= trolling. Seriously.. everyone on GameFAQs needs to have to pass a test on what some of these words mean before they're allowed to post.

I want to see a picture of it. I've taken apart controllers before, it's possible, but highly unlikely a button would just fall out.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#161shadetail1Posted 11/27/2012 3:05:24 PM(edited)
PhoenixPrince posted...
Not believing a button fell off of a controller and requesting to see pictures =/= trolling. Seriously.. everyone on GameFAQs needs to have to pass a test on what some of these words mean before they're allowed to post.

I want to see a picture of it. I've taken apart controllers before, it's possible, but highly unlikely a button would just fall out.

So you claim that goading someone with an outright accusation of lying regarding a completely inconsequential matter that you don't even care about doesn't make you a troll. If there were such a test, you'd fail it miserably.

Also, you ignore the bit where I said he was probably just joking. Selective reading, very helpful in the cause of being righteously indignant.

And considering that over 400k WiiUs were sold in the U.S. alone during the launch week, I think it's actually pretty damn likely that at least a tiny few would have manufacturing defects. If anything, I'm somewhat impressed at how few there appear to have been.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#17b1gt0nePosted 11/27/2012 3:05:06 PM
PhoenixPrince posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
DDP886 posted...

Don't waste your time on it. He's probably just joking. And if he's not, then he's just trolling. Either way, no need to bother.

Yep, 99.999999999999% impossible that a button can fall out.
#18SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/27/2012 3:08:22 PM
Have to say you must get really into your games!

In all of my life I have never had a button fall off.
#19Kromlech06Posted 11/27/2012 3:09:36 PM
Yea I want to see pics as well.

I don't think you could pull it out even if you had a pair of pliers TBH.
#20daminPosted 11/27/2012 3:11:05 PM
no pictures to prove.