In my opinion, NOW is the time to buy older consoles and their games

#1AstronomerJakePosted 11/27/2012 2:41:45 PM
I know the wii u just came out and is probably is settling nice into people's homes, but if you never had a current gen console or played much of their games, now is the time to get a wii, ps3, or xbox 360. Games are so ridiculously cheap. You can get games that have hundreds of hours of content for only like 5 bucks now.
#2huyiPosted 11/27/2012 3:12:46 PM
i already have more than enough older consoles to last me forever ;) most modern kids today would scream and run away in fear from a nes console though.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#3tgbyhnaaPosted 11/27/2012 3:17:03 PM
huyi posted...
i already have more than enough older consoles to last me forever ;) most modern kids today would scream and run away in fear from a nes console though.

I LOVE FEMALE GAMERS!! :D

Not many of them out there.. lol
#4huyiPosted 11/27/2012 3:18:22 PM
yep, we are in the small minority :p
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#5autoalchemist62Posted 11/27/2012 3:18:33 PM
Quote:huyi posted...

@tgbyhnaa

I think there a plenty but the choose to hide themselves from pervy male gamers.
---
Sent from my ECHO Communication Device via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6PsienceWinsPosted 11/27/2012 3:19:16 PM
tgbyhnaa posted...
huyi posted...

I LOVE GUYS WHO LOVE FEMALE GAMERS!! :D

Not many of them out there that respect them... lol
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#7tgbyhnaaPosted 11/27/2012 3:21:17 PM
autoalchemist62 posted...
Quote:huyi posted...

@tgbyhnaa

I think there a plenty but the choose to hide themselves from pervy male gamers.

Accually male gamers are peacefull. They are the farthest from being perverts or whatnot.. haha so I dont know what you mean
#8tgbyhnaaPosted 11/27/2012 3:22:32 PM
PsienceWins posted...
tgbyhnaa posted...
huyi posted...

LOL thx mate!! Im 22 and I have many female friends but none are gamers. So I do apprietiate female gamers.. :)
#9PsienceWinsPosted 11/27/2012 3:24:49 PM
To get back on topic, TC is kinda right. It's at this point that games should be looking back at the Wii to get some cheap games. Better than that, consumers aren't going to be looking at the Wii as much and you may be able to pick up a future rare gem. However, the time to really "build" your collection is not yet here. You will have to wait at least another year for that. Soon Wii games will go on sale at all major video game chains to make room for the increased Wii U used content. That's when you can really build your Wii collection. I've been doing it for a long time with the PS2. There is a store here that sells 4 PS2 games, no matter the game, for $10. Got a lot of great rare deals from this.
---
#10PsienceWinsPosted 11/27/2012 3:25:45 PM
tgbyhnaa posted...
PsienceWins posted...
tgbyhnaa posted...
huyi posted...

LOL thx mate!! Im 22 and I have many female friends but none are gamers. So I do apprietiate female gamers.. :)

I was mocking you.
---