In my opinion, NOW is the time to buy older consoles and their games

#11NCPwnPosted 11/27/2012 2:28:10 PM
Why do female gamers always feel the need to mention that they are female (espcially in their sigs)?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#12hypermoePosted 11/27/2012 2:29:52 PM
In a sense I will agree. I mean now with the wiiu out I assume most Wii titles will drop in price as with the system itself. Still though if you see it worth its always nice to get the new system as well just need to wait on the titles you want.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#13huyiPosted 11/27/2012 4:16:25 PM
PsienceWins posted...
To get back on topic, TC is kinda right. It's at this point that games should be looking back at the Wii to get some cheap games. Better than that, consumers aren't going to be looking at the Wii as much and you may be able to pick up a future rare gem. However, the time to really "build" your collection is not yet here. You will have to wait at least another year for that. Soon Wii games will go on sale at all major video game chains to make room for the increased Wii U used content. That's when you can really build your Wii collection. I've been doing it for a long time with the PS2. There is a store here that sells 4 PS2 games, no matter the game, for $10. Got a lot of great rare deals from this.

yep, that is why i have over 300 ps2 games, and i will be boosting my wii collection even more after this, i have 120 wii games already.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#14vanguard29Posted 11/30/2012 7:26:22 PM
i agree with the OP. i bought the 200 dollar ps3 on Black friday, got a bunch of great games for really, really cheap. i have so many good games, i dont even know what to play sometimes. #firstworldproblems. but it is a great idea to get them now.
---
"Even If the morrow is barren of promises / Nothing shall forestall my return"