A man can dream: WiiU titles you'd like to see.

#1Kromlech06Posted 11/27/2012 5:10:25 PM
Might as well make a positive speculation topic we can all participate in and enjoy right?

ITT we post titles and concepts that are not announced anywhere that you'd like to see happen on WiiU, no matter how much of a pipedream. Add a description if you want, who cares!

Mario Galaxy 1+2 HD collection
Mario Galaxy 3
Xenoblade HD
Pokemon Stadium 3 (with 5 player minigames using gamepad, supports every game on DS)
Pokemon Snap 2
Fatal Frame 6 (takes pictures of your face at every ghost encounter and saves them, shows them to you after every chapter)
Star Fox WiiU
Metroid Universe (think Hunters on DS but with 3ds crossplay, and online)
Conker's Other Bad Fur Day
F-Zero (can't think of a title that wouldn't be too close to saying F U)
DC and GC virtual console with Powerstone 2, WW, etc
PSO2 WiiU Edition (free DL, same Arc Points System as PC)
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 3 (2p with dual gamepad support for inventory management and minimap)
Forgotten Realms D&D WiiU (4 players on wiimote+chuck or CCP do a dungeon crawl, 1 player on gamepad spawn monsters, set traps, etc to stop them)

The list goes on and on.

Yea, I know some of these are downright impossible, hence the topic title.
#2HungoverHero777Posted 11/27/2012 5:12:26 PM
Conker's Other Bad Day is a lost cause ;_; Leave it to Microsoft to take one of the best N64 developers and strangle it to death.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:6 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#3CaioNVPosted 11/27/2012 5:12:54 PM
A Super Smash Bros. Game that doesn't have the slow, crappy gameplay of SSB Brawl.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#4cibo15Posted 11/27/2012 5:14:09 PM
I want FZero so bad. If they just remade every SNES game in HD I'd be in love.
#5jairusmonillasPosted 11/27/2012 5:14:13 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Might as well make a positive speculation topic we can all participate in and enjoy right?

ITT we post titles and concepts that are not announced anywhere that you'd like to see happen on WiiU, no matter how much of a pipedream. Add a description if you want, who cares!

Mario Galaxy 3
Xenoblade HD
Pokemon Stadium 3 (with 5 player minigames using gamepad, supports every game on DS)
Pokemon Snap 2
Fatal Frame 6 (takes pictures of your face at every ghost encounter and saves them, shows them to you after every chapter)
Star Fox WiiU
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 3 (2p with dual gamepad support for inventory management and minimap)
Forgotten Realms D&D WiiU (4 players on wiimote+chuck or CCP do a dungeon crawl, 1 player on gamepad spawn monsters, set traps, etc to stop them)

The list goes on and on.

rehashed games again? lol
#6SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/27/2012 5:16:18 PM
Golden Sun U - as big as a FF game
Tales of Symphonia 3 - but with the original gang
1080 U - When was the last time there was a snowboarding game?
ExciteBike - like the N64 one
Metal Gear Solid - I think the gamepad can go to good use

The Ultimate Dream game

Capcom Vs JUMP! Wii U exclusive!
#7Darklight776Posted 11/27/2012 5:16:46 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Kromlech06 posted...

Mario Galaxy 3
Xenoblade HD
Pokemon Snap 2
Star Fox WiiU

The list goes on and on.

Cause the only game that makes xbox float is Halo and its a rehashed game as well? You must be a fking genius.
#8MANTI5Posted 11/27/2012 5:16:52 PM
A hd remake/re-imagining of the first loz.
#9HungoverHero777Posted 11/27/2012 5:19:27 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Kromlech06 posted...

Mario Galaxy 3
Xenoblade HD
Pokemon Snap 2
Star Fox WiiU

The list goes on and on.

Just goes to show you didn't even read the list, assuming you can read.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:6 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#10MANTI5Posted 11/27/2012 5:20:10 PM
Also a true sequel to SSX Tricky.