Microsoft sold over 750K Xbox 360s last week, more than double Wii U sales

#11Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/27/2012 9:14:37 PM
Yeah, sadly, some people are forced to cheap out and buy the inferior past gen RRoD machine over the vastly superior Wii U, which is in fact, the only relevant next gen system. I feel very sorry for those people.

Is RROD even common anymore? I know that bricking and freezing Wii Us are common.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#12C0RY_07Posted 11/27/2012 9:14:55 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
Yeah, sadly, some people are forced to cheap out and buy the inferior past gen RRoD machine over the vastly superior Wii U, which is in fact, the only relevant next gen system. I feel very sorry for those people.

It's so hard to judge sarcasm sometimes. I am really hoping though
---
History wants a Legend, more so than a man.
#13SS4_NamreppivPosted 11/27/2012 9:15:56 PM
Another day, another troll topic, nothing to see here, move along.

On topic tho, Wii U outsold both PS3 and 360 in the same time period of their perspective life cycle.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#14MANTI5Posted 11/27/2012 9:16:16 PM
Huge chunk of xbox sales were replacements for broken units. Proven fact.
#15RetroFanGirlPosted 11/27/2012 9:17:42 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Is RROD even common anymore? I know that bricking and freezing Wii Us are common.

Because people are so excited for their superior next gen Wii U experience, they accidentally hit the power button, hoping the system will turn on, just like it did the first time they experienced the magic that is Nintendo in HD. Sadly, this isn't a good idea while updating and has claimed many Wii Us :(
---
I'm playing:
Shinobi(PS2)
#16DrumguyPosted 11/27/2012 9:19:31 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Bricking is as common as idiocy. The only way you'd brick your Wii U is if you cut the power to it during the firmware update when it explicitly says to not do so. If you're the unfortunately few that had a power outage or surge then there's ways to get it fixed.
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#17Wiiplayer111Posted 11/27/2012 9:21:33 PM
You mean the cheaper system with a bigger library sold more. NO WAY.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#18Baha05Posted 11/27/2012 9:23:10 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
How does new hardware get outsold that badly by 7 year old hardware?

Are you high?
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#19GoldenSun3DSPosted 11/27/2012 9:26:14 PM
Dude you need to check your math again.. 750k is not greater than 800k...
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#20googlerPosted 11/27/2012 9:27:39 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
How does new 7 year old hardware get outsold that badly by 7 year old hardware?

~fix'd