Microsoft sold over 750K Xbox 360s last week, more than double Wii U sales

#41sonic777Posted 11/28/2012 2:43:10 AM
deadpigs101 posted...
do you know what the term sold out means TC? It means that they sold ALL of their inventory, which apparently on Gamefaqs means it sucks . .

Do you know what "essentially" means? And do you know that Reggie is paid to lie about Nintendo's performance?

No?

Okay, then, please leave.
#42Lozh900Posted 11/28/2012 2:52:18 AM
pearl arowana posted...
"Microsoft's aging Xbox 360 console still has some pep in its proverbial step, moving more than 750K consoles last week in the US alone, rounded out by Black Friday. "

Wii U is Vs last gen and losing

rofl poor wii u :(

Wow, intellect is really lacking with trolls.

Wii U has practically sold out. How can retailers sell more than 400,000 when they don't have any consoles to sell.

How hard is it to figure that out. If you're going to troll then please do it intelligently.

You can't sell what you don't have. Oh and there is a waiting list at GameStop alone of about 250,000 which was in news across several sites.

That puts it at about roughly 650,000 compared to 750,000 Xbox 360's

Not bad for an unproved new console.

Don't forget they couldn't ship much more to the USA either as they are rolling out world wide pretty much on the 30th.

Troll harder or don't troll at all because this attempt was terrible as it passes on fact for fiction.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#43rockyminPosted 11/28/2012 3:11:21 AM
Lozh900 posted...

Wow, intellect is really lacking with trolls
It's even more lacking with fanboys

Wii U has practically sold out. How can retailers sell more than 400,000 when they don't have any consoles to sell.
Most retailers actually DO have consoles to sell. They are sitting on shelves at stores across the US

How hard is it to figure that out. If you're going to troll then please do it intelligently.
If you're going to defend Nintendo, please do it intelligently

You can't sell what you don't have. Oh and there is a waiting list at GameStop alone of about 250,000 which was in news across several sites.
They cancelled their waiting list, when they called people on the list, they had already got the Wii U elsewhere.

That puts it at about roughly 650,000 compared to 750,000 Xbox 360's
Didn't you just say there were only 400,000 to sell? People on lists are not sold consoles

Not bad for an unproved new console.
Not that great either

Don't forget they couldn't ship much more to the USA either as they are rolling out world wide pretty much on the 30th.
Europe isn't "world wide". Japan is still next month.

Troll harder or don't troll at all because this attempt was terrible as it passes on fact for fiction.
Fanboy harder or don't fanboy at all because this attempt was terrible as it tries spins fact into fanboy fiction
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#44MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 11/28/2012 4:12:14 AM
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!! enjoy your damn consoles and shutup!!!! Gaming sure the hell isnt the same anymore too many statistics on what sells more etc just have fun geez!!!

I just have to say I lol'ed at how mad you got.
---
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei
#45MathewMansonPosted 11/28/2012 4:22:02 AM
You're all feeding...
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#46The J0kerPosted 11/28/2012 4:35:30 AM
rockymin posted...
Most retailers actually DO have consoles to sell. They are sitting on shelves at stores across the US

Kindly provide non-anecdotal evidence.

rockymin posted...
They cancelled their waiting list, when they called people on the list, they had already got the Wii U elsewhere.

That's not what they said:
http://gengame.net/2012/11/gamestop-cancelling-wii-u-waiting-list/

With such a high number of pre-orders for the Wii U, there’s simply no way retailers like GameStop can keep up with the demand at this point. GameStop’s waiting list SKU was meant to help people make sure they could get the console as soon as it became available again, but the demand is too great even for that strategy. If you are on the Wii U waiting list and you have not already received a call from GameStop informing you of the change, you likely will soon, as the Wii U will soon only be available on a first come first serve basis.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/40404/gamestops-wii-u-wait-lists-are-full-no-more-names-being-added

When asked about console shortages, a GameStop representative explained to Side Mission that, “We are not cancelling the wait list. We have stopped adding additional customers, though.”
#47stekim40Posted 11/28/2012 4:44:06 AM
I'm sure the Wii U would have done much better with some good launch games, looking at the line up, the launch games are truly poor and uninspiring. no rpg for gods sake? and many horrible ports.

I'm sure good games will come in time but it needed good launch games, maybe they should have held off the launch for 3-4 months.
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, Dishonoured, Borderlands 2, F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Far Cry 3, Dragon Age 3
#48motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/28/2012 5:04:00 AM
elsmitty posted...
Yea, Microsoft did good with the 360 this year.
But, the wii U did sell out.
There was supply problems...

There definitely were problems with supply... what with the bricking and blue lights of death.

But I really don't think the console is even that hard to find. I've seen numerous Wii U consoles around town, just sitting there. Plus, even on my Wal mart.com results only 4/18 are sold out...

I'm not saying my results = everyone's, but I've heard lots of reports saying the same.
---
Official Nintendo Defense Force Member
#49vyseskiesPosted 11/28/2012 5:04:53 AM
pearl arowana posted...
"Microsoft's aging Xbox 360 console still has some pep in its proverbial step, moving more than 750K consoles last week in the US alone, rounded out by Black Friday. "

Wii U is Vs last gen and losing

rofl poor wii u :(

Indeed, because the WiiU already sold every single unit at disposal on US since it just released and had low stock, how sad :<
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#50knightimexPosted 11/28/2012 7:20:01 AM
Tips and tricks.

Step 1: Find the poster called #1
Step 2: Click on message detail
Step 3: Click on ignore this user

You're welcome.
---
Soldier of the Nintendo Defense Force (N.D.F)
Wii U Division.