How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#121CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/28/2012 12:45:39 AM
This is so terrible, I have no choice to believe this whole argument has been staged.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#122GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:46:52 AM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
lol your sentence structure is the same everytime
"blah blah blah butthurt blah blah blah"
you have no idea how to come at me so you use childish cop outs. dude your hilarious

You described pretty much all of your own posts as well. Please try to be less butt hurt, I know it's hard because you are mad right now, but I'm sure you can google methods to calm down.

LMAO again you did it "blah blah blah butthurt blah blah blah" what a joke

Omg you copied your last post too! You could cut the irony with a knife.

and there it is, you admitting your an angry troll with the mentallity of a child. dont forget your big boy pants or everyone at school will laugh at you.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#123Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:50:28 AM
JuanZolo posted...
I understand the fact that you can't argue against the OBJECTIVE (Not subjective) flaws in the ending to ME3, but I honestly expected you to try.

What's difficult to understand? All all of those issues you brought up were answered in the extended cut, and even before that, most people speculated what ended up happening in the extended cut.

Problem is, people needed a slide show to feel better about the ending so they got one, and it held their hand through all the endings. Again, people didn't want deep or artistic, they wanted Michael by explosions followed by Disney ending where everyone lived happily ever after.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#124Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:54:49 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
lol your sentence structure is the same everytime
"blah blah blah butthurt blah blah blah"
you have no idea how to come at me so you use childish cop outs. dude your hilarious

You described pretty much all of your own posts as well. Please try to be less butt hurt, I know it's hard because you are mad right now, but I'm sure you can google methods to calm down.

LMAO again you did it "blah blah blah butthurt blah blah blah" what a joke

Omg you copied your last post too! You could cut the irony with a knife.

and there it is, you admitting your an angry troll with the mentallity of a child. dont forget your big boy pants or everyone at school will laugh at you.

Lol you so funny when you try to turn the tables and pretend to not be mad. Sorry but it just doesn't work. Everyone sees how butt hurt you've been, and continue to be. And can you define big boy pants? As far as I know all pants are the same. Jeans are jeans, khakis are khakis no matter the size. Sorry you seem to have a problem finding pants to wear. Either you are behind the fashion curve, or the selection at Abercrombie kids left much to be desired.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#125JuanZoloPosted 11/28/2012 12:54:54 AM
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...
I understand the fact that you can't argue against the OBJECTIVE (Not subjective) flaws in the ending to ME3, but I honestly expected you to try.

What's difficult to understand? All all of those issues you brought up were answered in the extended cut, and even before that, most people speculated what ended up happening in the extended cut.

Problem is, people needed a slide show to feel better about the ending so they got one, and it held their hand through all the endings. Again, people didn't want deep or artistic, they wanted Michael by explosions followed by Disney ending where everyone lived happily ever after.

I didn't play the extended cut so if they really did address all those points than I suppose I am wrong. I am all about deep and artistic endings though, and ME 3 was not what I consider deep and artistic.

A deep artistic ending would be something like the ending for the movie The Master for example.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#126CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/28/2012 12:56:29 AM
You guys are all messed up.

I've ignored everybody who's posted anything provocative in this thread.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#127JuanZoloPosted 11/28/2012 12:58:20 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You guys are all messed up.

I've ignored everybody who's posted anything provocative in this thread.

Ok
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#128GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:58:41 AM
@ Mixors
wow what a huge response, tell me who the mad one is again? get trolled and cry kid.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#129Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:58:49 AM
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...

I didn't play the extended cut so if they really did address all those points than I suppose I am wrong. I am all about deep and artistic endings though, and ME 3 was not what I consider deep and artistic.

A deep artistic ending would be something like the ending for the movie The Master for example.

I think ME always set the tone that is was a dark space epic from part 1. and I'm surprised most people were shocked it ended in tragedy. And yeah, if you have the opportunity to play the extended cut (its free to download but like 2 GB) you should. Most people who had problems with the end felt much better about it after the EC. Personally I loved the original ends, and I'm glad Bioware didn't cave in like Bethesda did. The Waters Of Life in FO3 was one of the best quests in a game I ever played, the end making it IMO.
---
#130RahzarXPosted 11/28/2012 12:59:48 AM
So I'm the only one that understands that an "audience" for Mario isn't getting older...?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."