How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#131Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:00:07 AM
GoombaX posted...
@ Mixors
wow what a huge response, tell me who the mad one is again? get trolled and cry kid.

I see, keep things short and stupid to prove I'm not the mad one. So here you go:

U so cry face.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#132Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:00:40 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
This is so terrible, I have no choice to believe this whole argument has been staged.

I know, pretty sweet isn't it.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#133GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 1:02:43 AM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
@ Mixors
wow what a huge response, tell me who the mad one is again? get trolled and cry kid.

I see, keep things short and stupid to prove I'm not the mad one. So here you go:

U so cry face.

lol that was kinda half assed, did ya give up? we should be friends so we can do this again sometime.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#134Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:09:56 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
@ Mixors

U so cry face.

lol that was kinda half assed, did ya give up? we should be friends so we can do this again sometime.

Wow, your butt hurt has been promoted to ass hurt. You get all the benefits to upgrading, including the ability to cry moar, and have your jimmies rustled.
---
#135AXKSIONPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:31 AM
Mixorz posted...
Assassins Creed, can't help but think that's how Zelda should be.

I just internally threw up. My vomit erupted inside of me.

TC, go play your "mature" Clone of Doofies, God of Bore and all your pewpew shooter crap, and leave us the hell alone.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#136GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 1:13:20 AM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
@ Mixors

U so cry face.

Wow, your butt hurt has been promoted to ass hurt. You get all the benefits to upgrading, including the ability to cry moar, and have your jimmies rustled.

Its funny how mad i made you over the internet using gamefaqs non the less.
---
#137Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:13:55 AM
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...

TC, go play your "mature" Clone of Doofies, God of Bore and all your pewpew shooter crap, and leave us the hell alone.

That was really clever, I remember being 10 years old.
---
#138GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 1:14:33 AM
Mixorz posted...
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...

that was what, last year lol
---
#139Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:16:15 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
@ Mixors

U so cry face.

Its funny how mad i made you over the internet using gamefaqs non the less.

Again, trying to turn the tables when in fact you are the mad one whose butt hurt fueled this topic, and continues to do so.
---
#140AXKSIONPosted 11/28/2012 1:18:04 AM
Mixorz posted...
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...

You're the one who wants to play "mature" games. You sneak into R rated movies to try and be cool too?

Nintendo makes the best and funnest games. Not all their games are shooter crap. Reason why I'm pro Nintendo and anti everyone else is because realistic games are not fun. If you want realism, you should walk out of your house.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg