How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#141Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:18:49 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
I'm just so tired of all this animation. I'm a grown man, please make some age appropriate games now, your audience is getting older. Make romance options with Zelda and blood, make Pokemon look meaner and have them die not faint. I just feel like Nintendo is stubborn and refuses to change things.

what are 10? go buy duke nukem forever.
got it for my 10 year old brother cause hey its a kids game. mario and legend of zelda are to hard for kids now a days anyway

Mashing one button is hard? News to me tbh. Sounds like your little brother is actually more grown up than you are.

lol, aww did i hurt your feelings. I hope you didnt forget to put on your big boy diapers cause there seems to be a lot of crap coming from ya.

This is evidence from page 3. It shows you getting butt hurt and making immature posts when I was attempting to have an intelligent discussion.

I don't always make kids mad, but when I do, I use gfaqs.

Stay mad kid.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#142Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:21:19 AM
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...
Assassins Creed, can't help but think that's how Zelda should be.

I just internally threw up. My vomit erupted inside of me.

TC, go play your "mature" Clone of Doofies, God of Bore and all your pewpew shooter crap, and leave us the hell alone.

That was really clever, I remember being 10 years old.

You're the one who wants to play "mature" games. You sneak into R rated movies to try and be cool too?

Nintendo makes the best and funnest games. Not all their games are shooter crap. Reason why I'm pro Nintendo and anti everyone else is because realistic games are not fun. If you want realism, you should walk out of your house.

Don't got to sneak in. I am fortunate enough I can afford movie tickets. Sucks that you steal from the movie industry.

Nintendo doesn't make shooting games? I think Metroid Prime would like a word. Geez, but I guess it's a first person adventure and not a shooter so that makes it okay.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#143Banjo2553Posted 11/28/2012 1:22:11 AM
lol romance in a Zelda game.

Zelda's had blood before anyway. Practically in all the "realistic" 3D Zeldas, too.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#144AXKSIONPosted 11/28/2012 1:27:51 AM
Mixorz posted...
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...
AXKSION posted...
Mixorz posted...
Assassins Creed, can't help but think that's how Zelda should be.

I just internally threw up. My vomit erupted inside of me.

TC, go play your "mature" Clone of Doofies, God of Bore and all your pewpew shooter crap, and leave us the hell alone.

That was really clever, I remember being 10 years old.

You're the one who wants to play "mature" games. You sneak into R rated movies to try and be cool too?

Nintendo makes the best and funnest games. Not all their games are shooter crap. Reason why I'm pro Nintendo and anti everyone else is because realistic games are not fun. If you want realism, you should walk out of your house.

Don't got to sneak in. I am fortunate enough I can afford movie tickets. Sucks that you steal from the movie industry.

Nintendo doesn't make shooting games? I think Metroid Prime would like a word. Geez, but I guess it's a first person adventure and not a shooter so that makes it okay.

Metroid Prime have puzzles, exploration and still have Metroidvania inspired level design. Even some enemies and some bosses are puzzles. Those games are not linear either. They are very imaginative games, and although the third is the weakest, it is still damn good.

In most shooter games these days, you just go down a linear path and shoot things and then you win the game.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#145GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 1:29:53 AM
Lol way to get so mad you have to quote me from page 3
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#146Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:33:21 AM
Funny because you talk about how MP is not linear...but it is. You progress, upgrade, find items to access places that you were unable to access, etc. only non linear is there are no levels per se. Black Ops 2 has like 6 different endings, but its CoD so it's bad. What does the combat in MP revolve around? Shooting mechanics. But it's not a shooter.

You want a non linear game go play fallout or Red Dead Redemption or GTA. Then you will see how linear MP is.

Oh did I mention MP is a shooter? Yeah stay mad kid.
---
#147Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:34:16 AM
GoombaX posted...
Lol way to get so mad you have to quote me from page 3

Awww...trying to deny you got mad so early and have been super mad this whole time? Lol.
---
#148AXKSIONPosted 11/28/2012 1:40:11 AM
Mixorz posted...
Funny because you talk about how MP is not linear...but it is. You progress, upgrade, find items to access places that you were unable to access, etc. only non linear is there are no levels per se. Black Ops 2 has like 6 different endings, but its CoD so it's bad. What does the combat in MP revolve around? Shooting mechanics. But it's not a shooter.

You want a non linear game go play fallout or Red Dead Redemption or GTA. Then you will see how linear MP is.

Oh did I mention MP is a shooter? Yeah stay mad kid.

Metroid Prime trilogy are not linear, you liar troll.

Anyway, someone else posted: "Do we really need better graphics? I think we need better games...", which I am in total agreement, since most modern games suck. I think we need another video game crash to get video games back on track.

Also kid, art style is far more important than your stupid graphics.

You know what, Rage supposedly has superb graphics, yet the general consensus on Rage is that it blows chunks.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#149nilesthebravePosted 11/28/2012 1:41:55 AM
...Oh my, what is this place?
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#150Lord_KagatoPosted 11/28/2012 1:47:27 AM
Mixorz posted...
I'm just so tired of all this animation. I'm a grown man, please make some age appropriate games now, your audience is getting older. Make romance options with Zelda and blood, make Pokemon look meaner and have them die not faint. I just feel like Nintendo is stubborn and refuses to change things.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

-C.S. Lewis
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2