How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#191NettoSaitoPosted 11/28/2012 6:07:20 AM
To answer your question. It's not hard at all lol. Companies have been doing it since sometime BEFORE 2006, and they've gotten quite good at it.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#192IcedEarthaholicPosted 11/28/2012 7:10:37 AM
I think my IQ went down a few points after reading this, I will say on my own behalf that Nintendo needs to shake up the North American branch a bit though. The fact that games SKIPPED release on the Wii that should've been a shoo-in to help bolster the line-up, and of course, some poor decisions being made in the end actually almost made me skip out on the Wii U completely. While I have a Wii U and love it to pieces, I do feel Nintendo of America needs to step up to the plate a bit more though.

Look at Nintendo of Europe, they got their **** straight. They knew in order to cater to a more mature audience, they had to bring in more games and franchises and ultimately bring all their cards to the table. Nintendo of America should've taken note and got on the ball with bringing the last two great Wii games over here pronto, but they didn't. Truly a shame, if it were me in charge, I would've been on it with getting these games to North America, no waiting, no questions asked, I'd be telling the shareholders to go **** themselves if so needed.

That being said, the rating of the game matters not, it's the quality of the game itself that does. I love Nintendo, love their products, they produce some of the best damn games I've ever played. I just hate that Nintendo of America of late has become the weak link of the chain. I truly hope and pray that they step it up, and that all games from other parts of the world are brought over to North America no questions asked.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#193kjhoveyPosted 11/28/2012 7:26:54 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
I think my IQ went down a few points after reading this, I will say on my own behalf that Nintendo needs to shake up the North American branch a bit though. The fact that games SKIPPED release on the Wii that should've been a shoo-in to help bolster the line-up, and of course, some poor decisions being made in the end actually almost made me skip out on the Wii U completely. While I have a Wii U and love it to pieces, I do feel Nintendo of America needs to step up to the plate a bit more though.

Look at Nintendo of Europe, they got their **** straight. They knew in order to cater to a more mature audience, they had to bring in more games and franchises and ultimately bring all their cards to the table. Nintendo of America should've taken note and got on the ball with bringing the last two great Wii games over here pronto, but they didn't. Truly a shame, if it were me in charge, I would've been on it with getting these games to North America, no waiting, no questions asked, I'd be telling the shareholders to go **** themselves if so needed.

That being said, the rating of the game matters not, it's the quality of the game itself that does. I love Nintendo, love their products, they produce some of the best damn games I've ever played. I just hate that Nintendo of America of late has become the weak link of the chain. I truly hope and pray that they step it up, and that all games from other parts of the world are brought over to North America no questions asked.

Well said and I agree 100%.

My IQ has also decreased from reading through TC's posts.
---
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#194Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:36:29 AM
Enigma149 posted...
jackorhoads posted...
Mixorz posted...
I'm just so tired of all this animation. I'm a grown man, please make some age appropriate games now, your audience is getting older. Make romance options with Zelda and blood, make Pokemon look meaner and have them die not faint. I just feel like Nintendo is stubborn and refuses to change things.

Maybe your just getting older?

He said Assassin's Creed 3 was vastly better than Zelda mostly because of its realistic graphics. For some reason, I doubt excessive maturity is his problem.

Lol reading fail. And reading all the mad kids post is funny. So many fail moments in this topic.

And that kid that says Metroid prime isn't a shooter is mad and wrong.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz