How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#41Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:42:05 PM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
@Goomba

You think Zelda is harder than Dark Souls? Seriously? Go to the Dark Souls board and tell them what you think, they'll tear you up, but you're a Nintendo fanboy who is butt hurt so I doubt any amount of logic and fact will change your way of thinking.

skyward sword on hero mode is way harder than dark souls, also going to the dark souls board and saying tis hard will get you laughed out of there very quickly and they will call you a COD kiddy, which you probably are. want hard go play megaman 2

I remember Mega Man 2. I beat it when I was 9. Again, wittle Nintendo kiddy is butthurt and making ridiculous statements that are clearly wrong, but is too busy throwing a tantrum reminiscent of 4chan, so yeah keep on pretending Zelda requires more than a room temperature IQ to beat.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#421shadetail1Posted 11/27/2012 11:43:44 PM
GoombaX posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
Megaman 2 is actually pretty easy. Go play Megaman 1.

megaman 1 was easier than 2 level wise

Not for me, it wasn't. I got through Megaman 2 incredibly easily. Megaman 1 was obnoxiously tough in comparison. The first level of Wily's fortress in each makes the difference pretty explicit.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#43ColorfulColorsPosted 11/27/2012 11:44:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3RLglXGNOU
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#44levyjl1988Posted 11/27/2012 11:48:49 PM
Blood, death, sex, violence doesn't make anything mature. It's the situation, the context, and the drama the makes it. Very people get that.
---
PKMN B2 FC: 1034 9038 3436
#45GoombaXPosted 11/27/2012 11:49:13 PM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
@Goomba

You think Zelda is harder than Dark Souls? Seriously? Go to the Dark Souls board and tell them what you think, they'll tear you up, but you're a Nintendo fanboy who is butt hurt so I doubt any amount of logic and fact will change your way of thinking.

skyward sword on hero mode is way harder than dark souls, also going to the dark souls board and saying tis hard will get you laughed out of there very quickly and they will call you a COD kiddy, which you probably are. want hard go play megaman 2

I remember Mega Man 2. I beat it when I was 9. Again, wittle Nintendo kiddy is butthurt and making ridiculous statements that are clearly wrong, but is too busy throwing a tantrum reminiscent of 4chan, so yeah keep on pretending Zelda requires more than a room temperature IQ to beat.

lol i have seem to struck a nerve. Theres no way you beat it when your 9 cause the meltdown your having now is that of a autistic 4 year old.
I can beat all of dark souls bosses between 2 to 3 hours. i know that game like the back of my hand its so easy

Its fun making you cry, try to keep your face clear of your keyboard, as your tears may fry the circuits.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#46Final Fantasy2389Posted 11/27/2012 11:49:21 PM
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/MMcHX9 | http://bit.ly/KXA8Rg | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#471shadetail1Posted 11/27/2012 11:50:57 PM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.

He also ignored when I pointed out that, contrary to his arrogant claims, he doesn't speak for all fans and doesn't have any special insight on what would sell.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#48GoombaXPosted 11/27/2012 11:51:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:52:01 PM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
@Goomba

lol i have seem to struck a nerve. Theres no way you beat it when your 9 cause the meltdown your having now is that of a autistic 4 year old.
I can beat all of dark souls bosses between 2 to 3 hours. i know that game like the back of my hand its so easy

Its fun making you cry, try to keep your face clear of your keyboard, as your tears may fry the circuits.

Not really, you've been raging this whole time. Your little tantrum is funny tbh. You so butt hurt.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#50GoombaXPosted 11/27/2012 11:54:08 PM
lol, your the one calling people butthurt like an angry 9 year old girl whos mommy told her no.
keep making an ass of yourself it's hilarious.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it