How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#51JuanZoloPosted 11/27/2012 10:54:31 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.

He also ignored when I pointed out that, contrary to his arrogant claims, he doesn't speak for all fans and doesn't have any special insight on what would sell.

Please respond to these posts TC. I would love to see your defense. I doubt you will though.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#52Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:54:39 PM
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.

That quote is just hilarious because I guarantee if given the opportunity to play any game, it most likely wouldn't be Super Mario Galaxy. I can remember Raging Bull not winning an Oscar back when it came out, and most people will agree its one of the best movies ever made.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#53Starwars4JPosted 11/27/2012 10:55:00 PM
Someone wanna pull up that "I only buy M rated games for mature gamers such as myself" jpg with the 12 year old?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#54Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:55:44 PM
Mixorz posted...

That quote is just hilarious because I guarantee if given the opportunity to play any game, it most likely wouldn't be Super Mario Galaxy. I can remember Raging Bull not winning an Oscar back when it came out, and most people will agree its one of the best movies ever made.

Oh and when was the last time a Nintendo game won GOTY? No seriously tell me, because I honestly don't know.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#55GoombaXPosted 11/27/2012 10:55:57 PM
you should prolly change your qoute, cause your about as manly as justin beiber
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#56Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:57:30 PM
GoombaX posted...

You think Justin Beiber is manly, seem like the type who would. Butt hurt fanboy is butthurt.
---
#57JuanZoloPosted 11/27/2012 10:57:30 PM
Mixorz posted...

Super Mario Galaxy Is the best, most imaginative game I have played this entire gen. It's level design is pure genius from start to finish.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#58GoombaXPosted 11/27/2012 10:57:48 PM
mario galaxy 2
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#59JuanZoloPosted 11/27/2012 10:59:39 PM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...

You think Justin Beiber is manly, seem like the type who would. Butt hurt fanboy is butthurt.

Oooohh Good comeback. You are aware he is implying that Bieber is manlier than you correct? I am honestly not sure if you caught that.
---
#60Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:59:53 PM
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...

Super Mario Galaxy Is the best, most imaginative game I have played this entire gen. It's level design is pure genius from start to finish.

How's the story? I bet it has deep character development with lots of backstory on mushroom kingdom.
---