How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#61GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:00:19 AM
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...
you should prolly change your qoute, cause your about as manly as justin beiber

You think Justin Beiber is manly, seem like the type who would. Butt hurt fanboy is butthurt.

lol dont have another meltdown kid, with all the sweating and crying your doing you should probably put down the dr pepper cause sugar is bad for little kids like you and it wont rehydrate you. Prolly should get a glass of water
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#62Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:00:38 AM
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...

You think Justin Beiber is manly, seem like the type who would. Butt hurt fanboy is butthurt.

Oooohh Good comeback. You are aware he is implying that Bieber is manlier than you correct? I am honestly not sure if you caught that.

Aww, I'm sure your boyfriend can defend himself. It's cute that you defend him though.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#63GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:02:26 AM
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.

That quote is just hilarious because I guarantee if given the opportunity to play any game, it most likely wouldn't be Super Mario Galaxy. I can remember Raging Bull not winning an Oscar back when it came out, and most people will agree its one of the best movies ever made.

Super Mario Galaxy Is the best, most imaginative game I have played this entire gen. It's level design is pure genius from start to finish.

How's the story? I bet it has deep character development with lots of backstory on mushroom kingdom.

tell me what game that recently came out you think has great character development with lots of back story, and so help me god if say ME 3 cause its ending was crap so its null and void
---
#64Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:02:54 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...

lol dont have another meltdown kid, with all the sweating and crying your doing you should probably put down the dr pepper cause sugar is bad for little kids like you and it wont rehydrate you. Prolly should get a glass of water

Aww, you so butt hurt you got an alt account, or a boyfriend, to post in your defense. I guess 2 butt hurts cancel each other out?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#65JuanZoloPosted 11/28/2012 12:03:00 AM
Mixorz posted...
Mixorz posted...
Oh, and critics disagree. Super Mario Galaxy games are rated higher than every single 360 and Ps3 game The best 3 games of all time are Nintendo games. Anyhow, imma quit arguing now. Either you're a troll or very ignorant, both of which aren't worth puttng more time into.

I'm going to quote this, just because it seems he ignored it because it kills his argument.

That quote is just hilarious because I guarantee if given the opportunity to play any game, it most likely wouldn't be Super Mario Galaxy. I can remember Raging Bull not winning an Oscar back when it came out, and most people will agree its one of the best movies ever made.

Oh and when was the last time a Nintendo game won GOTY? No seriously tell me, because I honestly don't know.

2011 would be the last year that a nintendo game won GOTY. Oh wait! Isn't that just LAST YEAR! Wow. Skyward sword.

2010 Super Mario Galaxy 2
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#66GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:04:49 AM
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...
GoombaX posted...

Oooohh Good comeback. You are aware he is implying that Bieber is manlier than you correct? I am honestly not sure if you caught that.

Aww, I'm sure your boyfriend can defend himself. It's cute that you defend him though.

its funny how hurt you are right now, i feel sorry for your parents as your crying is prolly keeping them awake.
---
#67Great_Pudding_3Posted 11/28/2012 12:05:06 AM
Mixorz posted...
please make some age appropriate games now, your audience is getting older.

My age group is getting older, and is the only relevant and important age group, only appeal to me please.

Please disregard the hundreds of children playing games like the Mario series for the first time every year and the countless whose NSMB U will be their first.
---
Stu, what are you doing?
#68Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:05:08 AM
Ending in ME3 was absolutely amazing. Lots of kids hate it because they couldn't have a happy ending where they marry their space girlfriend. Or they werent smart enough to get what was going on. A side effect from playing too much Nntendo games.
---
#69ColorfulColorsPosted 11/28/2012 12:06:00 AM
Mixorz posted...
Ending in ME3 was absolutely amazing. Lots of kids hate it because they couldn't have a happy ending where they marry their space girlfriend. Or they werent smart enough to get what was going on. A side effect from playing too much Nntendo games.

Everybody point and laugh.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#70JuanZoloPosted 11/28/2012 12:06:19 AM
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...
Mixorz posted...

Super Mario Galaxy Is the best, most imaginative game I have played this entire gen. It's level design is pure genius from start to finish.

How's the story? I bet it has deep character development with lots of backstory on mushroom kingdom.

Implying that story is necessary for a game to be fun. RPG's are my favorite genre. Super mario Galaxy is more fun than any RPG I have played.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.