How hard is it to make realistic graphics?

#71GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:06:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#72GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:08:36 AM
Mixorz posted...
Ending in ME3 was absolutely amazing. Lots of kids hate it because they couldn't have a happy ending where they marry their space girlfriend. Or they werent smart enough to get what was going on. A side effect from playing too much Nntendo games.

wrong everyone hated it cause anything you did in the first 2 games was null and voided at the end of ME3, course i wouldnt expect a child to understand.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#73Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:08:52 AM
2011 iirc Batman Arkham city won GOTY. A real game with an awesome story and superb gameplay. I'm glad Nintendo fans finally get to enjoy it, they just had to spend about $350 more than I did but its k.

An I'm seriously loling at all the butt hurt. Nintendo can do things better, get mad.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#74GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:09:44 AM
also with that post you have made anything you say null and void
so heres to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=fvwrel
---
#75Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:11:58 AM
JuanZolo posted...
Implying that story is necessary for a game to be fun. RPG's are my favorite genre. Super mario Galaxy is more fun than any RPG I have played.

Mature gamers usually require more than grab the shiny star, hop on the Goomba, kick the turtle shell. Yipeeeee!
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#76GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:12:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#77JuanZoloPosted 11/28/2012 12:12:45 AM
Mixorz posted...
Ending in ME3 was absolutely amazing. Lots of kids hate it because they couldn't have a happy ending where they marry their space girlfriend. Or they werent smart enough to get what was going on. A side effect from playing too much Nntendo games.

Let's see here. I'm going to very plainly point out why people hated the ending.
SPOILERS!!!
1. You destroy all Mass Relays. When you destroy a mass relay, it creates a supernova, destroying nearly the entire solar system it resides in. You basically do more damage than the reapers ever could.
2. Almost all major alien races are left stranded on earth because of you destroying the mass relays. It would take them THOUSANDS of years to make it back to their homeworlds.
3. A series built on choice gives you no choice on how it ends. What if i dont want to destroy the f***ing galaxy by blowing up the mass relays? Nope! Too bad.

It has nothing to do with it being a sad ending. Red dead redemption has one of the best endings ever.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#78GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:12:58 AM
Mixorz posted...
JuanZolo posted...
Implying that story is necessary for a game to be fun. RPG's are my favorite genre. Super mario Galaxy is more fun than any RPG I have played.

Mature gamers usually require more than grab the shiny star, hop on the Goomba, kick the turtle shell. Yipeeeee!

no, they just require point and click.
---
#79GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 12:14:50 AM
had you ever mentioned witcher 2 in any of your arguments you may have had a vaild one, but you didnt so plz continue to cry,troll, other kiddy things
---
#80Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:15:12 AM
GoombaX posted...
Mixorz posted...

wrong everyone hated it cause anything you did in the first 2 games was null and voided at the end of ME3, course i wouldnt expect a child to understand.

Not really, the goal of the entire series was to stop the reapers. You achieve that goal. Butt hurt fans started crying because they couldn't have a happy ending and ride off in the sunset with their love interest.

What's funny too is basically all reviewers praised the ending, but I guess I can only use reviewers when they praise Nintendo right? Keep being butt hurt.
---