Will Sony and Microsoft copy Nintendo... again?

#1Jx1010Posted 11/28/2012 1:28:33 AM
Specially with the motion gaming

Tablet like controller

and Mii verse features

cmon, I know Microsoft will, they dont even have enough exclusives, they never bring anything else to the table besides shooters
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#2MathewMansonPosted 11/28/2012 1:30:31 AM
Yes...
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#3_OdarpPosted 11/28/2012 1:32:55 AM
Jx1010 posted...

Tablet like controller

and Mii verse features

cmon, I know Microsoft will, they dont even have enough exclusives, they never bring anything else to the table besides shooters

Someone is forgetting all those amazing Rareware games! Oh... Wait... Those were on a Nintendo console... Yeah...

They have already copied them, they call it smart glass .
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#4MANTI5Posted 11/28/2012 1:33:48 AM
Of course. Nintendo has been copied since the beginning, why would that stop?
#5AstralFrostPosted 11/28/2012 1:33:56 AM
I'm not sure what you think they're going to copy. If you could point out the new things the Wii U has brought to the table maybe we could discuss.
#6abbeldydooPosted 11/28/2012 1:34:01 AM
*Shakes magic 8 ball*.........."All answers point to yes"
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#7AstralFrostPosted 11/28/2012 1:37:22 AM
Jx1010 posted...

Tablet like controller

and Mii verse features

Motion gaming - last gen
Tablet controller - ipad doesn't exist
Mii verse - no reason at all to copy this

What else you got?
#8LilMajerCartunePosted 11/28/2012 1:43:06 AM
Quote me on this statement because I'm calling it now! Sony WILL and I repeat WILL put a screen in their next generation console controllers! The screen won't be as big as the Wii U's but it will be about about the same size as iPhone 4's screen and will look much similar to this. http://flawedgames.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/project-cafe-touch-screen-controller-concept.jpg?w=600&h=346 Mark these words!!!
---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#9godslayer61Posted 11/28/2012 1:43:08 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Tablet like controller

and Mii verse features

Motion gaming - last gen
Tablet controller - ipad doesn't exist
Mii verse - no reason at all to copy this

What else you got?

mii verse is crap its just a board like gamefaq ,theres not much u can do with it and my god the options to make your mii charecter are a joke.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975
#10sentoworfPosted 11/28/2012 1:45:23 AM
LilMajerCartune posted...
Quote me on this statement because I'm calling it now! Sony WILL and I repeat WILL put a screen in their next generation console controllers! The screen won't be as big as the Wii U's but it will be about about the same size as iPhone 4's screen and will look much similar to this. http://flawedgames.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/project-cafe-touch-screen-controller-concept.jpg?w=600&h=346 Mark these words!!!

They will just glue the Vita to the Dualshock
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif