Will Sony and Microsoft copy Nintendo... again?

#41Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/28/2012 8:20:54 AM
s2good posted...
TBF Everyone in the electronic business copies. I mean look at Samsung and apple iphone.

Just glad that Samsung S3 came out the winner, but that's for a different board.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/samsung/9580996/Samsung-sues-Apple-over-iPhone-5.html

Apparently Apple copied too much, LOL
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#42The UPosted 11/28/2012 8:32:00 AM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
First of all, Sony did this first with PSP on the PS3 and the Vita can also act as a controller. So this was not ripping Nintendo off at all regardless of what you think.

You could use up to 4 Gameboy Advances as controllers with Zelda: 4 Swords, connected to a GameCube, in 2003.
#43Chan TanakaPosted 11/28/2012 9:34:49 AM
Sony's famous of copying Nintendo. So yeah, they definitely will. Sonyfans will be funny, as usual, because the Wii U features they currently mock, will be the features they praise when PS4 comes out.

Microsoft will probably copy Nintendo, but I have a feeling they'll do something a little different to make it their own. Like the Kinect, which is clearly inspired by Wii, but Microsoft made it their own by removing the controller altogether unlike lol Sony which just directly copied Wii Remotes.
---
Video Games do not make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees.