Should I buy Super Mario Bros. Wii U physically or digitally?

#1KisaiPosted 11/28/2012 4:47:31 AM
I got the Delxue Set, so I could get some points or whatever if I buy it off the store, but I'm a little wary of doing that considering it would be locked to the console, and if something happened to my console, I'd lose $60.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#2fa113nH3r0Posted 11/28/2012 4:48:42 AM
Digitally...I'm started to get annoyed with changing game discs lol
---
Nintendo Network ID - Jabberwocky
Playstation Network ID - australasia
#3LordBowserPosted 11/28/2012 4:50:50 AM(edited)
Digitally. I bought it physically and I regret it (for the +$6 only, I don't mind switching disks). I honestly can't see myself buying many more physical copies in the future.

If you weren't deluxe, then it wouldn't matter, but since you are you should.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/28/2012 4:50:53 AM
...you can trade in a physical copy...
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#5LordBowserPosted 11/28/2012 5:06:55 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

Why would you? I can't fathom people 'selling' copies to Gamestop for store credit, and for dimes to the dollar (Not exaggerating).

I've only ever sold one game back, and it was to Funcoland at that. It was Excitebike 64, and it was not because I was bored of the game but it pissed me off so bad that I wanted to sell it because I hated it that much. Even then, I got a decent amount of money back on it.

If you even have the tiniest chance of ever playing a game again, or even mildly enjoy having the game in your library/collection, you shouldn't sell it, ever. I don't understand why people do this. You may as well throw/give them away.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6Madness2012Posted 11/28/2012 5:09:42 AM
It's up to you
#7nimrod5480Posted 11/28/2012 5:12:24 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

This is going to be a main reason for a lot of people. I for one don't like to sell games but I know a lot of others that do.

Also I still hate the idea that if the console dies that I may lose all of my stuff. I know Nintendo is pretty good about repairs and switching your accounts but I'm just paranoid. If I purchase something, I want the physical copy to do what I want with.
#8kjellboyPosted 11/28/2012 5:16:00 AM
I'd be carefull downloading games from Nintendo because of console lock-thingy. If, and only IF they would make the NiN ID locked to the content and able to transfer it to a new Wii U system if the old one dies, then I can recommend buying games digitally.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |
#9mcsmellingtonPosted 11/28/2012 5:19:24 AM
Surely for a Nintendo game, physical is better? They keep their value quite well, so when you're done you can just eBay it and make a decent amount of money back.
---
GT: McPoo
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 11/28/2012 5:19:33 AM
I get physical copies whenever possible. I like owning something tangible. How lazy are we when doing something as small as swapping game discs is a chore? Gotta love first world problems.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue