Should I buy Super Mario Bros. Wii U physically or digitally?

#61NeojianXPosted 11/28/2012 8:19:25 AM
Wasn't it funny when Gamestop would no longer take in those game system guitars, but had to later that year during the holidays because one of the main games moving was Guitar Heroes and The Band. It was funny as heck to me. Ha ha ha ha! Now they are selling Iphones? : )

But no longer sell PSP games?! XD
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#62gamereviewgodPosted 11/28/2012 8:22:09 AM
Why would you? I can't fathom people 'selling' copies to Gamestop for store credit, and for dimes to the dollar (Not exaggerating).

I've only ever sold one game back, and it was to Funcoland at that. It was Excitebike 64, and it was not because I was bored of the game but it pissed me off so bad that I wanted to sell it because I hated it that much. Even then, I got a decent amount of money back on it.

If you even have the tiniest chance of ever playing a game again, or even mildly enjoy having the game in your library/collection, you shouldn't sell it, ever. I don't understand why people do this. You may as well throw/give them away.

If I buy a game new for $60, finish it in a week (without any pressing interest to replay), and can still get $45-$50 back on eBay, I'll do it. When I want to play it in the future, I'll dig a copy up on eBay, at a garage sale, thrift store, GameStop etc. for pennies on the dollar. Then I'll keep it.
---
http://www.doblu.com
http://www.multiplayergames.com
#63GM_Posted 11/28/2012 8:23:32 AM
Quote:The phrase "first world problems" is pretty condescending.

A problem is a problem, whatever culture you belong to. Everybody all over the world has both big and little problems.

@stop3

Thousands of children dying a day because of no food, water and medication.

Kids crying because they didn't get a 64GB iPad for Christmas.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#64NeojianXPosted 11/28/2012 8:24:57 AM
Does Sony deliberately push out broken games to kill the trade in business? Bayonetta anyone? : )

Digital download version stop trade-ins. Ha ha ha ha! EA will Lose money on the charging $10.00 more to play used games online. The Game Industry is on very thin Ice. People can make their own damn games with current computers.

This is when you post that jive turkey smack and I remind you one of the most played game today is Angry Birds. A game some of you are trying to sell for $39.99. A Game that comes free with most Android and Ipads. My tablet came with two versions and I unlocked another version.

Vita owners would love a Alien Hominid game. I know I can make those games with the most basic of computers on the market today. Ya DIG! Ha ha ha ha! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#657thmagiPosted 11/28/2012 8:29:07 AM
GM_ posted...
Quote:The phrase "first world problems" is pretty condescending.

A problem is a problem, whatever culture you belong to. Everybody all over the world has both big and little problems.

@stop3

Thousands of children dying a day because of no food, water and medication.

Kids crying because they didn't get a 64GB iPad for Christmas.

I agree that the kid not getting a 64GB iPad isn't a huge problem. It's a very small and trivial problem, but to the kid, it's still probably distressing/disappointing at some level, and can still be considered a problem.
That argument is like saying "Oh, you lost a leg? Suck it up. I know someone who lost both." which is totally silly.
---
http://z11.invisionfree.com/RealityRevolution/index.php?act=idx
Like Pokemon? Like Dreams? Want to enjoy the friendship of a small community? Stop by.
#66NeojianXPosted 11/28/2012 8:29:17 AM
A lot the Game Industry wanted (needs) could have been achieve quite easily, but you when the Gorilla Marketing way. So you will get Gorilla Gamers. Yeah! Ha ha ha!

My Way or the What Samuel L. Jackson would say Highway!! I hope you don't get me.

So I can see that clueless look when Crash 2 and not the Bandicoot happens. I'll still be getting my Game On.

; )
---
#67leeko_linkPosted 11/28/2012 8:30:15 AM
Well I bought it both ways, bought it digitally just so I can play it and physically as a collector's item.
#68ManuKesnaPosted 11/28/2012 8:38:11 AM
fa113nH3r0 posted...
Digitally...I'm started to get annoyed with changing game discs lol

This. What I'd really like is the option to rip (or install) the game to hard drive. I'm assuming this would be technically possible; the question being would Nintendo actually implement something like that.

fat people detected
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#69Dragon NexusPosted 11/28/2012 8:40:13 AM
That's what I was saying. I was labeled as being condescending for expressing how silly I thought complaining about swapping games was. People have a right to complain and express displeasure. But about swapping disc? That is beyond petty.

This is what confused me. I'd understand if it was a 2 disc game, because I'd wonder what on Earth Nintendo had done to bloat the file sizes so much to stretch this game onto two blu-ray style disks.

But I can't believe people are so lazy they need to complain about *switching games*.

If your console breaks, you don't lose ANYTHING that you purchased. Why do people still believe this troll lie? You just send the system back to Nintendo and you get everything back.

Yeah but...that's still a really bloody stupid system compared to how Sony, Microsoft and Valve do it with their own platforms.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#70Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 11/28/2012 8:55:00 AM
I feel that it all comes down to what type of game it is. Mario Bros. might be a better suit for digital because you can load it up, play a few levels, and then go to something else. A game like Skyrim would be better off for physical since it's most likely to stay in your system for awhile
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285