I really hope this console turns out to be good.

#1OniLink5000Posted 11/28/2012 4:37:04 AM
And not just a fitness machine for old people.

I had played my fair share of Wii titles. A lot of them, I could not see myself being interested in at all. There were a few gems. The mario galaxy games being the two that stick out in my mind.

I also own epic mickey, super smash bros: brawl, super paper mario, wario ware, and a few others I rented. I do not like any of them. I feel like I should, but I don't.

I was really, really hoping that skyward sword would turn things around for me on the Wii... It did not live up to my expectations. In fact, I hated it. I never thought I would live to play a Zelda game I hated.

Maybe things will be better this time.
---
This post was provided by the annual financial support from viewers like you.
#2Starwars4JPosted 11/28/2012 4:38:29 AM
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, SS ended up being my favorite 3D Zelda game of all time.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3LordBowserPosted 11/28/2012 4:39:38 AM
It already has turned out to be good. There's not even a question of whether Third Parties recognize this or not... they already do.

Wii U is doing great, and has a bright future ahead.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 11/28/2012 4:44:08 AM
if anything nintendo always delivers great first and second party games. I mean even the wii had great games from nintendo now the real question is will third parties support it enough to where it doesnt become another N64 or Gamecube.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/28/2012 4:46:09 AM
too bad Wii U doing worse right now,
I'm afraid WII U won't have a bright future.
#6OniLink5000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:17:09 AM
LordBowser posted...
It already has turned out to be good. There's not even a question of whether Third Parties recognize this or not... they already do.

Wii U is doing great, and has a bright future ahead.

Only time will tell.
---
This post was provided by the annual financial support from viewers like you.