So, which next gen system(s) do you plan to get?

#31ChipChippersonPosted 11/28/2012 6:36:56 PM
Sticking with the U. I simply don't care what MS and Sony offer anymore, the PS360 gen was the most boring I've lived through in my almost 30 years of gaming and any excitement those brands ever mustered in me is dead. I'm only a Nintendo fan by default.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#32tmac2517Posted 11/28/2012 6:40:08 PM
Already have the Wii U, will be picking up the next MS system at launch and probably the next Sony one down the road when we see how good the titles are.

The Wii U hooked me with the gamepad, ZombiU, and the ability to play a decent amount of the games straight from the GamePad. I cannot state enough how much I love the GamePad, and I haven't really been sucked into a Nintendo system since my N64.

I have a ton of friends on XBL, so I'll get the MS for that and because the xbox has been my favorite system the past two generations with a lot of exclusives that I really enjoy.

I love a lot of the Sony exclusives, but it's third tier for me at the moment. I'll definitely be picking up their next console at some point though.
---
GT: TanneRain
GowNation.net
#33ElectricMolePosted 11/28/2012 6:45:21 PM
Nintendo and Sony if you like Japanese games like I do, with an American and European game thrown into the mix sometimes.

Wii U + Orbis
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#34JonnyBigBossPosted 11/28/2012 6:47:51 PM
Microsoft is shady and Sony is falling off the map. I'm staying Wii U and PC this gen.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#35pikachupwnagePosted 11/28/2012 6:52:14 PM
Already have Wii U. Will get PS4 midway through the generation.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#36RetroFanGirlPosted 11/28/2012 6:53:48 PM
Wii U and maybe Sony's system if they can make a PS1 or PS2 like comeback (doubt it)
---
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy XII
#37jedistormtroopPosted 11/28/2012 6:55:11 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
I'm thinking I'm going to get a WiiU sometime next month(by March at the latest). As for the other systems, I'm leaning toward Microsoft(despite having traded up my 360 for a PS3 and Vita last summer) as I am actually a pretty big fan of Live(aside from a few issues) compared to PSN(won't lie, I love PS+, but everything else stinks).

How about you guys?

ill be getting wii u in aus tonight and the ps4 only if my ps3 downloadable titles will work on ps4 like resident evil 1 2 3
---
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage
#38Enigma149Posted 11/28/2012 6:55:45 PM
I already have the Wii U, so that's a definite.

I still don't know if I'll be buying the PS4. It really depends upon its backwards-compatibility, whether-or-not it can play used games, if PSN will remain free (which it should), etc. If not, I'll just buy a PS3 Super Slim.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#39mkfreddddiPosted 11/28/2012 6:58:39 PM
Only WiiU and PS4. was never a fan of xbox or 360 though i still git them. This gen if theres anything on the nextbox i like ill just play it at a friends
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR
#40Virus66Posted 11/28/2012 6:59:04 PM
I had a DS, PSP, 360, PS3, Wii and PC this past gen and I pretty much decided that I know which consoles are gonna get the cut this next gen. I hated my 360 with a passion after the repeated RRoD (4 of them) and several issues with XBL. Add that to the corrupted GamerTag that left me without hundreds of dollars of content that MS wouldn't transfer to my new account... yeah, they can go to hell. And as much as I liked my PSP, I don't see anything on the Vita that is intriguing enough to warrant a purchase. Maybe that will change if (and that's a might big if) it somehow manages to pick up steam and they release some decent games for it. I also don't have the cash to continuously update my PC for one or two games a year so I'm letting my PC sit with only the occasional indie game download.

All in all, that leaves me with Wii U, 3DS and the Orbis... assuming the Orbis is not incredibly overpriced or doesn't include some ridiculous standard like used game bans. I personally don't see it being all that expensive due to the fact that I believe it will be only slightly better than the Wii U.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit