Wii U dispatched (Zavvi and Shopto)

#1ssj_duelistPosted 11/28/2012 2:30:30 PM
If you live in the UK your Wii U should have been dispatched today, hopefully meaning early receiving!
#2cosmicpopPosted 11/28/2012 5:07:35 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
If you live in the UK your Wii U should have been dispatched today, hopefully meaning early receiving!

Well I just got an email from DPD saying my Zavvi Wii U preorder is going to arrive 29th November- tomorrow!!! So it is a day earlier than expected, just hope I am around to sign for it...
#3Lozh900Posted 11/28/2012 6:00:39 PM
cosmicpop posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

Well I just got an email from DPD saying my Zavvi Wii U preorder is going to arrive 29th November- tomorrow!!! So it is a day earlier than expected, just hope I am around to sign for it...

Me too, was in the cinema watching sky fall and my phone alerted me. A day earlier than release. I get payed on the 30th.

That means today (29th) I can get my wii transfer and wii update out of the way and play the bundled zombiu game a bit and on Friday I can buy some games.

Perfect timing to be honest.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#4gumbyxcore99Posted 11/28/2012 6:03:42 PM
im tired of your british dialog

we call it shipping. not dispatching
its a movie theatre not a cinema

GEEZ
---
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!
#5Lozh900Posted 11/28/2012 6:17:18 PM
gumbyxcore99 posted...

GEEZ

Except its not being shipped if its not traveling by sea. So, dispatching is incorrect as well as stating it has been sent or posted (considering that's the service being provided) would be the correct term.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 11/28/2012 6:25:32 PM
Lozh900 posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...

GEEZ

Except its not being shipped if its not traveling by sea. So, dispatching is incorrect as well as stating it has been sent or posted (considering that's the service being provided) would be the correct term.

Despite the fact that you all have a funny way of stating how a product is being delivered to you, and the fact that you add an extra syllable to the word "aluminum", you have given us some of the best music ever written and performed, and you do have access to way cooler cars than we do. That make you folks okay in my book. :)

Have fun with your Wii Us. I know I am!