For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#12jedistormtroop(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:56:46 PM
GM_ posted...
Quote:jedistormtroop posted...

also blast processing my ass super nintendo ftw

Genesis does what NintenDON'T, sucka

http://www.aoh61.com/history/boxing_images/JohnClark.jpg

@RHF

Why the **** did I read this with Tobuscus's voice.

which version of tobuscus voice black man or the white man

im kinda envisioning the black version
---
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage
#13teknic1200Posted 11/28/2012 2:57:50 PM
no, I've been gaming for decades and the games have only improved.

online components have been great for gaming. These days a game needs a good online co-op component for it to make my list. I'll rarely play a single player game these days, and the ones I do play never get replayed.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#14Kuebel33Posted 11/28/2012 2:59:33 PM
RHF posted...
jedistormtroop posted...

also blast processing my ass super nintendo ftw

Genesis does what NintenDON'T, sucka

http://www.aoh61.com/history/boxing_images/JohnClark.jpg

Everyone always mentions that one, but no one ever mentions the Atari "Lynx kicks their buts" ad aimed at both Sega and Nintendo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dionisio/2833222385/
---
Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, Skyward Sword
#15jedistormtroop(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:00:42 PM
teknic1200 posted...
no, I've been gaming for decades and the games have only improved.

online components have been great for gaming. These days a game needs a good online co-op component for it to make my list. I'll rarely play a single player game these days, and the ones I do play never get replayed.

i loved the classics like mario bros , yoshis island , the mask , diddy kongs quest (still epic too too epic) resident evil 1 , 2 , 3 always remain supreme in this house
---
#16Pac12345Posted 11/28/2012 3:01:13 PM
I recall reading a study a few months ago; in it, they explained that it was a psychological thing when people recall the past as being better in a lot of aspects when compared to the present. Basically, our opinons are influenced by the environment we live in; shaping our thoughts, behavior and pattern on thinking.

Consider that the next time you make a comparison with the past.
#17Garr-Posted 11/28/2012 3:02:43 PM
I sure don't miss my family buying me crap presents. And who says I'm not playing for fun today? Even online. You think I take gaming seriously? Nope. Even in a competitive game I just play for fun and trolling those serious players. And I used to do that offline back in the day. Nothing really changed. I just got older, more people got into gaming and the technology progressed. Achievements aren't obligatory (as in, you don't have to go and get them all if you don't want to), you don't have to play online games if you don't want to, and you don't have to take it seriously either.

I sure miss the good old days when everything was more simple, but not that much. Not when it comes to gaming at least.
#18jedistormtroop(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:04:53 PM
Garr- posted...
I sure don't miss my family buying me crap presents. And who says I'm not playing for fun today? Even online. You think I take gaming seriously? Nope. Even in a competitive game I just play for fun and trolling those serious players. And I used to do that offline back in the day. Nothing really changed. I just got older, more people got into gaming and the technology progressed. Achievements aren't obligatory (as in, you don't have to go and get them all if you don't want to), you don't have to play online games if you don't want to, and you don't have to take it seriously either.

I sure miss the good old days when everything was more simple, but not that much. Not when it comes to gaming at least.

i miss playing game like resident evil 3 nemises and being told not that left your other left and stuff like be prepared and i would amost crap my pants
---
#19Garr-Posted 11/28/2012 3:11:16 PM
jedistormtroop posted...
Garr- posted...

i miss playing game like resident evil 3 nemises and being told not that left your other left and stuff like be prepared and i would amost crap my pants

So what's stopping you from playing that today?

I know what you mean, though. Games hold your hand way too much these days.