Just checked local Fred Meyer for Wii U stock

#21KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/28/2012 4:24:50 PM
I saw 19! Count 'em: 19! iPad 3's in Futureshop 10 days after release. Apple = Finished?
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#22SkriblZzPosted 11/28/2012 4:25:30 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
2 basics, 2 deluxe.

So much for being sold out...

Oh, it's the professional again.

I know, you are just going to defend that you are just stating the fact that you saw them. Which, I know, it means they aren't sold out everywhere, because that's how the market and economy work, I know.

Thank you for going out of your way to be the bearer of bad news on this board, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to relay this information to us.
---
PSN: Skribz666
#23FullMetalPanicPosted 11/28/2012 4:28:25 PM(edited)
FullMetalPanic posted...
So you went to Fred Meyer just to check if they had any Wii U's in stock, even tho you had no intention of buying the console? Bravo~

Nah, getting some groceries and checked their electronics section for any sales and noticed the four Wii U's. asked the guy and he said its the same four that have been in stock since launch day...

So you went to the electronics section to check if anything was on sale, never had any intentions nor interest on purchasing the Wii U as you hate it so much, but in the process you just happen to see 4 Wii U's in stock and yet asked the guy about it? Ok.
---
[_NNID_] Viewtiful [_PSN_] MrCiel [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062 | 9168 | 6736 ]
#24ssbmrocksPosted 11/28/2012 4:26:25 PM
Ugh, why would you grocery shop at Fred Meyers? Their prices are ridiculous.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#25HungoverHero777Posted 11/28/2012 4:26:27 PM
GigaVolts posted...
ITT: I can't buy groceries, lol

How many times a week do you buy groceries?

Dat ice cream. He eats it fast.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:7 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#26MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 11/28/2012 4:28:33 PM
2 basics, 2 deluxe.

So much for being sold out...

You're sort of wrong. Those consoles actually were bought, it's just that they were returned once people saw that the "revolutionary" gameplay they heard about was nothing more than jumping on Goombas heads and kicking turtle shells around. Just like the next console Nintendo will release.
---
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei
#27Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:29:21 PM
FullMetalPanic posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...
So you went to Fred Meyer just to check if they had any Wii U's in stock, even tho you had no intention of buying the console? Bravo~

Nah, getting some groceries and checked their electronics section for any sales and noticed the four Wii U's. asked the guy and he said its the same four that have been in stock since launch day...

So you went to the electronics section to check if anything was on sale, never had any intentions nor interest on purchasing the Wii U as you hate it so much, but just happen to see 4 Wii U's in stock and yet asked the guy about it? Ok.

I was curious, since people on this board seem to think it's sold out... :)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28apocalyptic_4Posted 11/28/2012 4:30:42 PM
MANTI5 posted...
Oh NOES you saw some in stock dat mens dey in stck everware.

So far every electronic store I've checked has them in stock, so...

nintendo=DONE
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#29kyomagiPosted 11/28/2012 4:33:45 PM
FullMetalPanic posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...

So you went to the electronics section to check if anything was on sale, never had any intentions nor interest on purchasing the Wii U as you hate it so much, but just happen to see 4 Wii U's in stock and yet asked the guy about it? Ok.

using your logic, when the xbox and ps3 came out, i was able to walk in release day and a week later to grab one of each, so in reality, there was no shortage and they were just selling horrid for the first bit
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#30Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:35:08 PM
kyomagi posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...

using your logic, when the xbox and ps3 came out, i was able to walk in release day and a week later to grab one of each, so in reality, there was no shortage and they were just selling horrid for the first bit

Sorry, 360 was literally sold out for months. PS3 did have a bad launch though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10