Just checked local Fred Meyer for Wii U stock

#51KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/28/2012 5:01:04 PM
I was at Best Buy on Friday, and they sold EVERY Wii U! They had 3 sections, (2 for Deluxe systems, 1 for Basic) and it was 100% empty! I asked 2 employees who were there and they said they had 28 systems total and they all sold out day one! Wow!
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#52Golden MavenPosted 11/28/2012 5:01:51 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
I was at Best Buy on Friday, and they sold EVERY Wii U! They had 3 sections, (2 for Deluxe systems, 1 for Basic) and it was 100% empty! I asked 2 employees who were there and they said they had 28 systems total and they all sold out day one! Wow!

You will have to PROVE your statement.
#53Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 5:02:26 PM
apocalyptic_4 posted...
lol no one remembers when a sony rep @ E3 said hed give a 1000 dollars to anyone who spotted a ps3 on shelves during launch.

i worked at walmart and we all would of been rich lol. cmon only the wii was that popular.

the 360 had problems to with melting discs which scared of buyers. are there any adults here who actually remember system launches.

Obviously you don't remember the 360 launch, lol
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#54SagadegoPosted 11/28/2012 5:02:33 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

i was just walmart 2 days agao no wii u's instock either.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#55KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/28/2012 5:02:40 PM
Golden Maven posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

i'm sowwy

i'll take a pic when i go there again

sowwy mummy
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#56crowkillersPosted 11/28/2012 5:02:53 PM
Golden Maven posted...
crowkillers posted...
I just got back from BestBuy and they had 4 White Wii U systems... No Black ones though..

Liar!

I have no reason to lie.. The White systems are not hard to find.. The Black ones are...

The white ones have been selling on Ebay at a loss to sellers because they can still be found in stores... Don't believe me? Head over to Ebay and see for yourself...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#57HungoverHero777Posted 11/28/2012 5:03:13 PM
Golden Maven posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Yeah, if you're not Icecream, you have to prove whatever you say.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:7 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#58crowkillersPosted 11/28/2012 5:05:12 PM
I haven't seen a Black Wii U in any store since I got mine at launch(and I didn't actually "see" any on the shelves then)
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#59apocalyptic_4Posted 11/28/2012 5:07:19 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
apocalyptic_4 posted...
lol no one remembers when a sony rep @ E3 said hed give a 1000 dollars to anyone who spotted a ps3 on shelves during launch.

i worked at walmart and we all would of been rich lol. cmon only the wii was that popular.

the 360 had problems to with melting discs which scared of buyers. are there any adults here who actually remember system launches.

Obviously you don't remember the 360 launch, lol

worked a shift a week after launch i remember the stigma left by angry customers. get outta here kid. the hype cooled down aftera couple weeks.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#60GigaVoltsPosted 11/28/2012 5:09:23 PM
A Target near me didn't sell the Wii U until day after launch.

Why? They aren't open Sundays.

At 8 am(Probably earlier) They were sold out.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png