Just checked local Fred Meyer for Wii U stock

#71wake_up_deadboyPosted 11/28/2012 5:21:09 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...
So you went to Fred Meyer just to check if they had any Wii U's in stock, even tho you had no intention of buying the console? Bravo~

Nah, getting some groceries and checked their electronics section for any sales and noticed the four Wii U's. asked the guy and he said its the same four that have been in stock since launch day...

So you went to the electronics section to check if anything was on sale, never had any intentions nor interest on purchasing the Wii U as you hate it so much, but just happen to see 4 Wii U's in stock and yet asked the guy about it? Ok.

I was curious, since people on this board seem to think it's sold out... :)

be honest, your going to all this places looking for children to lure to your parent's basement
---
i see the dead everyday
#72Golden MavenPosted 11/28/2012 5:22:54 PM
wake_up_deadboy posted...
be honest, your going to all this places looking for children to lure to your parent's basement

Wow, do you represent the NDF or are you some rogue they don't want to be associated with? So far, this guy has been called a loser and a pedophile because he saw a few Wii-Us in stock. What a circus.
#73minjonator1234Posted 11/28/2012 5:50:03 PM
GigaVolts posted...
You mean an Alaskan Fred Meyer?

OI! Don't hate! We were sold out AT LAUNCH. They just restocked, that's all
---
This will be the longest allowed sig. PM me to help me add to it. On second thought, I can probably do it by myself. I don't need your help. wow. I did it. huh.
#74Xcalibur02Posted 11/28/2012 5:56:36 PM
Man, these fan trolls are crazy. Can't even buy groceries and see some stock to let the people hopeful about buying the console know.

You really do think we're stupid don't you?
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#75Xcalibur02Posted 11/28/2012 5:59:23 PM
kyomagi posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted..

Sorry, 360 was literally sold out for months. PS3 did have a bad launch though.

the 360 was not sold out, i was able to walk in to a bestbuy and buy one day off and my brother a week later. two weeks later i saw 10 consoles at walmart sitting on a shelf in my town. So they were available everywhere else too

Lol, no. They were literally sold out for months, and it cost them a ton of potential revenue. You must not remember the 360's going for thousands on eBay, hell even the boxes were being sold for a lot of money.

No doubt about it.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#76thereallawrencePosted 11/28/2012 6:00:27 PM
The people that make these posts are so sad.
#77Pawkie07Posted 11/28/2012 6:05:58 PM
wii u flopped pretty hard but none of the Nintendrone will say that. Poor delusional Nintendrones.
#78pikachupwnagePosted 11/28/2012 6:07:00 PM
2 basics, 2 deluxe.

So much for being sold out...

Oh my god.

This is such an insanely stupid post with such desperation in it.......*vomits*
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#79BurgerTime79Posted 11/28/2012 6:12:37 PM
You keep making the same topics over and over again TC. No one is arguing with you about the availability of the system, nor are you proving anything. Knock it off already.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#80Kenichi34Posted 11/28/2012 6:12:37 PM
Pawkie07 posted...
wii u flopped pretty hard but none of the Nintendrone will say that. Poor delusional Nintendrones.

If the Wii U flopped, then the PS3 crashed and burned when it launched. The latter is still around and in better condition.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth