Just checked local Fred Meyer for Wii U stock

#81AceMosPosted 11/28/2012 7:22:39 PM
icecream: blablablablabla listen to me bla bla bla im smarty pants you ntos listen to me i smarty wine wine wine wine
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#82StickMen1090Posted 11/28/2012 7:29:33 PM
there are none in any shops around my house so its sold out everywhere

See what i did? i used Troll logic
#83GigaVoltsPosted 11/28/2012 7:32:35 PM
GigaVolts posted...
GigaVolts posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
kyomagi posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted..

Sorry, 360 was literally sold out for months. PS3 did have a bad launch though.

the 360 was not sold out, i was able to walk in to a bestbuy and buy one day off and my brother a week later. two weeks later i saw 10 consoles at walmart sitting on a shelf in my town. So they were available everywhere else too

Lol, no. They were literally sold out for months, and it cost them a ton of potential revenue. You must not remember the 360's going for thousands on eBay, hell even the boxes were being sold for a lot of money.

Double standards and trolling spotted

Dunwich. You keep saying just that just because it was sold out in his area it doesn't mean it wasn't sold out.

Look at your double standards and trolling

TC is afraid of replying because he is a troll.
lol
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#84teknic1200Posted 11/28/2012 7:44:42 PM
Golden Maven posted...
wake_up_deadboy posted...
be honest, your going to all this places looking for children to lure to your parent's basement

Wow, do you represent the NDF or are you some rogue they don't want to be associated with? So far, this guy has been called a loser and a pedophile because he saw a few Wii-Us in stock. What a circus.

no, he posts these all day so we can't help but lure him along..
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#85GLDanzegoPosted 11/28/2012 8:46:00 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
But how can you say that? How can you say it was literally sold out entirely for months when that's not true? Why are you right and we're lying? I don't get it.

One word: trolling.

Well, ok...one MORE word: loser.

----