Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
4 years ago#11
Nintendo didn't target First Ladies? They're doomed.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#12
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#13
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.

not all teenage girls obsess over things like boys and stuff you know....... infact thats more of a media stereo type
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#14
_Izanagi_ posted...
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
She's only famous because of her husband.

A better statement would be that nobody cares about Michelle Obama.

Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#15
She's heard of it now. Looks like Nintendo's plan worked.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: Dr_Koopa76

Dr_Koopa76
4 years ago#16
http://nextlol.com/images/205-lol-why-u-mad-tho.jpg
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pyunmd.jpg

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
4 years ago#17
I can't believe she has never heard about this system. I'm definitely not voting for her husband next election.

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
4 years ago#18
Foofyhead posted...
Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? >_>
I apologize if I am in error...

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
4 years ago#19
Megagunstarman posted...
She's heard of it now. Looks like Nintendo's plan worked.

lol Maybe she will be a promoter I think they have another Wii Fit out she can try to get parents to kid their kids to use it.

User Info: BeastLeeAdams

BeastLeeAdams
4 years ago#20
AceMos posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...

not all teenage girls obsess over things like boys and stuff you know....... infact thats more of a media stereo type

It's true though, except for lesbians...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived