Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

#11andrea987Posted 11/28/2012 8:13:34 PM
Nintendo didn't target First Ladies? They're doomed.
#12b1gt0nePosted 11/28/2012 8:14:30 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.
#13AceMosPosted 11/28/2012 8:17:04 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.

not all teenage girls obsess over things like boys and stuff you know....... infact thats more of a media stereo type
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#14FoofyheadPosted 11/28/2012 8:18:35 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
She's only famous because of her husband.

A better statement would be that nobody cares about Michelle Obama.

Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#15MegagunstarmanPosted 11/28/2012 8:20:06 PM
She's heard of it now. Looks like Nintendo's plan worked.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#16Dr_Koopa76Posted 11/28/2012 8:21:07 PM
http://nextlol.com/images/205-lol-why-u-mad-tho.jpg
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pyunmd.jpg
#17blm03vPosted 11/28/2012 8:21:36 PM
I can't believe she has never heard about this system. I'm definitely not voting for her husband next election.
#18pancakegr8Posted 11/28/2012 8:21:53 PM
Foofyhead posted...
Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? >_>
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#19SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/28/2012 8:22:16 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
She's heard of it now. Looks like Nintendo's plan worked.

lol Maybe she will be a promoter I think they have another Wii Fit out she can try to get parents to kid their kids to use it.
#20BeastLeeAdamsPosted 11/28/2012 8:22:46 PM
AceMos posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...

not all teenage girls obsess over things like boys and stuff you know....... infact thats more of a media stereo type

It's true though, except for lesbians...