Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

#21Pac12345Posted 11/28/2012 9:23:37 PM
Why would anyone care if Michelle Obama doesn't know about the Wii U? Why would anyone care if Obama himself didn't care about the Wii U? hell, why would anyone if the Pope doesn't know about the Wii U?!
#22FoofyheadPosted 11/28/2012 9:24:33 PM
pancakegr8 posted...
Foofyhead posted...
Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? >_>

There's something wrong with me if I don't really give a crap about a family that has nothing to do with me? For what it's worth, I don't care if it's the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Romneys, whatever.

I mean, care about them as a political force, maybe, but personally? Nope.

Meaning, I don't care if Michelle has heard about the Wii U, and I don't care what her kids names are, or what their dog's name is, or anything about them.

Why? Because I have real people to care about with real problems. The Obamas are just a family on the TV, just like the Simpsons. That's the reality of it.

What's wrong with you?
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#23_Izanagi_Posted 11/28/2012 9:24:59 PM
pancakegr8 posted...
Foofyhead posted...

I get an Oprah vibe from Michelle. That's reason wnough to hate her. On the other hand, it's necessary for Obama to be president, since Mitt Romney is the biggest political donkey I've seen since Bush,
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#24b1gt0nePosted 11/28/2012 9:25:57 PM
AceMos posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.

not all teenage girls obsess over things like boys and stuff you know....... infact thats more of a media stereo type

Get a clue. Have you stepped into a mall, turned on a tv, been online other than gamefaqs?? Kids are banging each other in middle school class rooms, don't tell me teenage girls don't obsess over boys and vice versa.
#25DarkAdonis123Posted 11/28/2012 9:30:47 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
Look at this way. Her daughters were raving about the Wii when it came out, and asked for it for Christmas. The fact that she hasn't heard about it yet, means her daughters haven't asked for one/have no desire for it/haven't heard about it.

Either Nintendo's target audience lost interest or they need to step up their ad campaign (most likely the latter).

You're reading way too much into this. The Wii came out 6 years ago. A lot can change in 6 years. They are now sophisticated young women and likely don't play video games anymore.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#26MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:34:34 PM
blm03v posted...
I can't believe she has never heard about this system. I'm definitely not voting for her husband next election.

I should hope not, unless Obama's running for third..
---
"My father put me in P.O.R.N. when I was young. P.O.R.N., you know, Parents Offering Recreation and Nutrition?"
NNID: Dope _ Kharisma
#27NintendoKnight9Posted 11/28/2012 9:38:15 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
MirageMew2 posted...

The older daughter is probably into boys now, and the younger one will just follow what the older sister is into.

This. They're getting older now and starting to lose interest with Nintendo products.
---
Consoles/Handheld = http://www.flickr.com/photos/85604394@N07/7843623212/in/photostream/lightbox/
#28pancakegr8Posted 11/28/2012 9:40:24 PM
Foofyhead posted...
What's wrong with you?

Sorry. I guess I look at him differently than you -_-
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#29SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/28/2012 9:43:45 PM
Foofyhead posted...
pancakegr8 posted...
Foofyhead posted...

There's something wrong with me if I don't really give a crap about a family that has nothing to do with me? For what it's worth, I don't care if it's the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Romneys, whatever.

I mean, care about them as a political force, maybe, but personally? Nope.

Meaning, I don't care if Michelle has heard about the Wii U, and I don't care what her kids names are, or what their dog's name is, or anything about them.

Why? Because I have real people to care about with real problems. The Obamas are just a family on the TV, just like the Simpsons. That's the reality of it.

What's wrong with you?

Why do you think anyone cares who you personally care for? That was never even the issue or implied in the topic at all. The only people who care about the Wii U seems to be Nintendo and Nintendo butt kissers. Why else would they go on CNN and lie about the Wii U selling out?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#30JohnnyShred612Posted 11/28/2012 9:48:28 PM
MirageMew2 posted...

The Wii came out two years before Obama was even running for president. Life was a little different.
---
Week 12 NFC North Standings: Bears > Packers > Vikings > Lions
http://i.imgur.com/p1xJFl.jpg