Michelle Obama hasn't heard of the Wii U

#31JKatarnPosted 11/28/2012 8:49:07 PM
Foofyhead posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
She's only famous because of her husband.

A better statement would be that nobody cares about Michelle Obama.

Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.

They've got me fooled with all the anti-Obama commentary injected into the comment section of even unrelated articles. He's the president of the United States, just a BIT more powerful/important than some random internet denizen.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#32TriforceBunPosted 11/28/2012 8:53:31 PM
This thread title is out of date. Michelle Obama HAS heard of the Wii U--a kid just told her.

BREAKING NEWS: Michelle Obama Hears of the Wii U!
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006
#33Lord_ValkirePosted 11/28/2012 8:55:40 PM
Mr. Popo: "Oh look, a woman who doesn't know any better"
---
or whatever.
#34SarahFailinPosted 11/28/2012 9:13:17 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Foofyhead posted...
pancakegr8 posted...
Foofyhead posted...
Nobody cares about any of the Obamas.

What the hell is wrong with you guys? >_>

There's something wrong with me if I don't really give a crap about a family that has nothing to do with me? For what it's worth, I don't care if it's the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Romneys, whatever.

I mean, care about them as a political force, maybe, but personally? Nope.

Meaning, I don't care if Michelle has heard about the Wii U, and I don't care what her kids names are, or what their dog's name is, or anything about them.

Why? Because I have real people to care about with real problems. The Obamas are just a family on the TV, just like the Simpsons. That's the reality of it.

What's wrong with you?

Why do you think anyone cares who you personally care for? That was never even the issue or implied in the topic at all. The only people who care about the Wii U seems to be Nintendo and Nintendo butt kissers. Why else would they go on CNN and lie about the Wii U selling out?

The DS and the PS1 got of to slow starts
#35EricxcPosted 11/28/2012 9:14:46 PM
who is michelle obama and why should i care?
---
:3
#36emagdnEPosted 11/28/2012 9:26:17 PM
There's something wrong with me if I don't really give a crap about a family that has nothing to do with me?

there's certainly something wrong with you if you think that the President of the United States has nothing to do with you

it doesn't matter how much you personally care for them, american politics affects EVERYONE

most countries' economies are linked to ours, our antics in the Middle East have repercussions everywhere as oil prices are effected, etc.
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#37FoofyheadPosted 11/28/2012 9:27:12 PM
I'm Not sure what you're on about, SSJ4CHRIS, pancake obviously cares, else he wouldn't have responded to my post.

But, his most recent post seems to imply it isn't a big to him, it just made him curious.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#38FoofyheadPosted 11/28/2012 9:28:46 PM
emagdnE posted...
There's something wrong with me if I don't really give a crap about a family that has nothing to do with me?

there's certainly something wrong with you if you think that the President of the United States has nothing to do with you

it doesn't matter how much you personally care for them, american politics affects EVERYONE

most countries' economies are linked to ours, our antics in the Middle East have repercussions everywhere as oil prices are effected, etc.

Reread my post, E. I said what his wife and other members of his family do in the apolitical world are not a concern of mine. This includes whether or not Michelle has heard of the Wii U, of course. Politically speaking, that's a different story, I did mention this in my previous post.

What else is new though, someone on the internet doesn't read entire posts...
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#39mcnichojPosted 11/28/2012 9:30:04 PM
Saying Ms. Obama only cares about child health and not know about video game consoles is like anti-gun nuts not knowing about guns.
Oh wait...
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#40TheArcadePosted 11/28/2012 10:04:20 PM
I haven't even heard of the Wii U. >_>
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends