Got ZombiU and one thing ticks me off...

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 11/28/2012 9:36:17 PM
I can't believe I listened to all the 'pro' reviewers and held off on buying this game right from the start!

What a great and crazy addicting game. Might not be for everyone especially if you wanna run through and mow everything down but holy hell it can be intense. If anyone is on the fence with buying this game, do yourself a favor and get it. If you're a fan of games like this, you're doing yourself a disservice by passing on it. Now back to dying! lol
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#2RHFPosted 11/28/2012 9:37:17 PM
I've really enjoyed it where I've played, afraid to go back to the market for a book since I'm scared that stupid super zombie will be there and call out an army to kill me.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#3sloth927Posted 11/28/2012 9:42:16 PM
it feels like to me the "pro" reviewers were hoping for a cod zombie/l4d clone and what they got was a zombie horror survival game and they reviewed it for whatever reason with that bias. i love the game myself.
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#4Parkers_PeterPosted 11/28/2012 9:47:55 PM
Reassurance topic #3,333.

If it was so great you would be playing it instead of beating a dead horse on Gamefaqs.

Ps. You can thank me for giving this topic hope.
---
Shut up
#5TriforceBunPosted 11/28/2012 9:55:21 PM
^^^Why spend time and effort just to be a jerk? I don't get these boards.

I've enjoyed ZombiU from what I've played, although I only rented it for a day. It seems like a great white-knuckle survival challenge, and there really should be more games like that.
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006
#6Virus66Posted 11/28/2012 10:10:10 PM
Parkers_Peter posted...

If it was so great you would be playing it instead of beating a dead horse on Gamefaqs.

Hey, here's a radical idea... not everyone spends every waking minute playing video games. Heaven forbid someone takes 2 seconds out of their life to stop playing a f****** game.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#7kamikaze135Posted 11/28/2012 10:11:07 PM
Hell yeah! ZombieU is a pretty amazing game. It's definitely not for everybody as it doesn't really go to deep to try and please the mainstream crowed.....with things like regenerating health, constant auto save, multiplayer pew pew pew, and a ton of weapons to use with nearly unlimited ammo.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#8GoombaXPosted 11/28/2012 10:11:22 PM
Parkers_Peter posted...

lol its funny how his enjoyment of a game hurts you to tears.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#9EricxcPosted 11/28/2012 10:12:24 PM
Parkers_Peter posted...

thanks to the wii u, while playing, he decided to pause and go into the browser to post this and is now surviving again.
---
:3
#10Spade59Posted 11/28/2012 10:13:15 PM
Parkers_Peter posted...

Reassurance post #6,666.