Finished NSMBu. How was this supposed to be like SMW ????!

#1AXKSIONPosted 11/28/2012 11:25:39 PM
I remember back when I was saying that NSMBu would be just more of the same rehashed and lazy NSMB series. However, there were some liar trolls who were saying that NSMBu is like SMW. However, I just now finished NSMBu and it did not seem like SMW whatsoever. Know what games it was like? Answer: NSMB NDS, NSMB Wii, NSMB 2.

Just because it had a connected map and Yoshi's and a few of the enemies in SMW, didn't make it seem like SMW whatsoever. Just seemed like another rehashed NSMB to me. Also, same dialogue (same exact Mario phrases), and same exact music, etc.)

So yeah, I am sick to death of all the liar trolls on this site. I told you so that NSMBu was just going to seem like another one of those NSMB games that are for new gamer casuals. (I have played every main Mario platformer to date, since the very beginning)
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#2nilesthebravePosted 11/28/2012 11:27:44 PM
So you found all the secret exits that are reminiscent of SMW, hated the giant world that paid homage to SMB3, and got all the star coins and gold medal'd all the challenges and still think it's easy and not fun?

I think you're just a bitter person, I've been playing Mario since 1987 and this is one of my favorites yet.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#3Evil_GogetaPosted 11/28/2012 11:27:50 PM
Ermm....Greer....actually no one, someone else whom vacants both the PS3 and Wii U board can do it.
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD (PC) Guild Wars 2, The War Z (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
#4AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:30:15 PM
nilesthebrave posted...
So you found all the secret exits that are reminiscent of SMW, hated the giant world that paid homage to SMB3, and got all the star coins and gold medal'd all the challenges and still think it's easy and not fun?

I think you're just a bitter person, I've been playing Mario since 1987 and this is one of my favorites yet.

SMB3 =/= SMW

also, wasn't Mario 3D Land supposed to pay homage to SMB3, yet didn't feel like SMB3?

Also, I just did a play through. I have not done challenges or gotten all the stars yet.

That is beside the point of this topic. This topic is about this game being nothing like SMW. I really wish Nintendo would at least try to be creative and imaginative and breathe new life into this series.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#5Shovel_BreakPosted 11/28/2012 11:31:19 PM
You lack sophistication TC, simple as that. I think its the fact that you are over 30 that you cant see the child brilliance in Mario anymore
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#6FlyinTonitePosted 11/28/2012 11:32:47 PM
Nsmbu is a much better game than smw.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#7nonexistingheroPosted 11/28/2012 11:32:49 PM
TC's been trolling this board for a while now.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8nilesthebravePosted 11/28/2012 11:33:29 PM
AXKSION posted...
nilesthebrave posted...

SMB3 =/= SMW

also, wasn't Mario 3D Land supposed to pay homage to SMB3, yet didn't feel like SMB3?

Also, I just did a play through. I have not done challenges or gotten all the stars yet.

That is beside the point of this topic. This topic is about this game being nothing like SMW. I really wish Nintendo would at least try to be creative and imaginative and breathe new life into this series.

This is my point though, you're not saying how it's NOT like SMW. I understand opinions and stuff, but I don't understand how you can rag on this game.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#9Shovel_BreakPosted 11/28/2012 11:34:34 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
Nsmbu is a much better game than smw.

Duh but how do you expect oldman Greer to see that? He thinks Uncharted 1 looks better than Uncharted 3 XD
---
#10Shovel_BreakPosted 11/28/2012 11:36:39 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
TC's been trolling this board for a while now.

What? He gets on his knees for Nintendo. Once made a topic about his step father beating him up and he said he acted like "an 8 year old playing Mario" to make him stop. He said he did the same thing to get his internet girlfriend to reply to his email, the guy is whacked O_O
---