LMAO Europe has demos and we(US) don't.

#31FoofyheadPosted 11/29/2012 4:35:08 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Has Persona 4 Arena came out in EU yet?

Next year.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#32DeltaProjPosted 11/29/2012 4:44:00 AM
I love how TC was needlessly rude to someone as soon as this topic started. Seriously, the average user age on this board must be about 13. Try to relax, play some games, and have a pleasant day.
---
"I think about us lying, lying on a beach somewhere. I think about us diving, diving off a rock, into another moment"
3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
#33huyiPosted 11/29/2012 4:57:27 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
shutup at least you guys get Scribblenauts and Ninja Gaiden 3 at launch.

We have to wait a like 2 months >_>

yep, americans want everything, don't be greedy guys, we had to wait twice as long to get out console too :(
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#34huyiPosted 11/29/2012 4:59:07 AM
PedroMontana posted...
What demos are available in Europe?

please answer question whoever has there wii u now in eu, at least i won't get bored straight away i can check the eshop when i set it up.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#35Sakura_RailgunPosted 11/29/2012 4:59:39 AM
Foofyhead posted...
Yes, spoilt used to be a word, but it isn't any longer. It was replaced by spoiled a long time ago.

I'm sure you all use thou and ye all the time as well. This isn't olde tyme english class, ye imbeciles.

Spoilt is still a word, and used by many worldwide. It's not that commonly used in the US any more, as spoiled is used more often there, but in many other places spoilt, along with spelt, dreamt, learnt etc are still often used.
#36FoofyheadPosted 11/29/2012 5:08:48 AM
Yeah, I'm just being a jackass, sorry.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#37BluntGruntPosted 11/29/2012 5:09:55 AM
Wait, you guys don't get them? Hahahahaha! Wow...
---
?????
#38PedroMontanaPosted 11/29/2012 5:23:17 AM
BluntGrunt posted...

Don't get what? Would you please be so polite and tell us what demos will be available?

TC didn't even post a source...
---
No More Heroes
#39huyiPosted 11/29/2012 5:26:34 AM
PedroMontana posted...
BluntGrunt posted...

Don't get what? Would you please be so polite and tell us what demos will be available?

hes talking about the demos, and why can't anyone list the demos on the eshop now?
---
UK Female Gamer
#40PedroMontanaPosted 11/29/2012 5:33:27 AM
huyi posted...
PedroMontana posted...
BluntGrunt posted...

hes talking about the demos,

Yes, i wanted to know how many/which demos exactly.

and why can't anyone list the demos on the eshop now?

This is what i want, a list of the demos, preferably with file sizes..

I'll be away from my internet connection for a few days after i buy my Wii U (but i take the system with me), so i wonder if it's worth it to go online to download the demos (which likely would mean i'd also have to do an update), or if don't update and forget all internet stuff for my first Wii U weekend and just play my retail games.
---
No More Heroes