What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#1
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/nintendo-talks-zelda-wii-u-6400760?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Nintendo are working on both new games and built the wii u around them they said. Zelda is Nintendos most expensive, technical and ambitious game ever too.

What excites you the most?

Im sayin Mario.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: d0minicandude

d0minicandude
4 years ago#2
Mario, hoping its as amazing as Galaxy 2 :-)

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#3
I am definitely looking forward to the Zelda. Not even a question. Can't wait!!!

User Info: MachineLove

MachineLove
4 years ago#4
HD Zelda, so hard.
Black FC: 3653 9929 1910

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#5
A Zelda as big as RDR, but with stuff to do?! YES PLEASE!
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
4 years ago#6
I'm about equally looking forward to both of them.

I'm hoping the new 3D Mario game is a big open world game, but I'd still be happy with a linear game like Galaxy 1 and 2.

Zelda has never disappointed me and I cannot wait to see how an HD title turns out.

User Info: ZeroSHEARER

ZeroSHEARER
4 years ago#7
An I evil if I say Bayonetta 2? On topic out of those I'm gonna say new Zelda as I've finally started getting the Zelda 'logic' after all this time. :)
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#8
HD Zelda, so hard.
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
4 years ago#9
I really don't care for either, sepecially zelda. I'm waiting to see if Nintendo manages to grow some ballz and release new F-Zero, Fire Emblem and 2D Metroid for example.
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
4 years ago#10
Zelda, cause I'm kinda burnt out on Mario now, and I always preferred his 2d adventures to his 3d ones anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived