2013 exclusive lineups, lets compare

#11GdboyratedloudPosted 11/29/2012 1:12:01 PM
Pikmin 3?

Rayman Legends?
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#12BufkusPosted 11/29/2012 1:12:50 PM
PS3 has the best non-PC 2013 lineup so far. We don't know what the Wii U's second half of 2013 will look like but given its early system status we probably won't see any big hitters until 2014.
#13trollhunter2Posted 11/29/2012 1:13:04 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
I can live without the PS3 exclusives,pretty much all Sony exclusives are a generic borefest to me personally but there are some multiplatform games i would not mind seeing on the Wii U.

but you still cant deny that ps3 line up is amazing for next year though
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#14Virus66Posted 11/29/2012 1:14:12 PM
Bufkus posted...
PS3 has the best non-PC 2013 lineup so far. We don't know what the Wii U's second half of 2013 will look like but given its early system status we probably won't see any big hitters until 2014.

PS3 usually has a decent lineup. Wii U is alright considering we don't even know anything past March... and even then some games within the launch window are hidden still.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#15DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 1:14:40 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
Wait until December 10th before you judge Wii U's 2013 lineup.

And two things. It's "The Wonderful 101" not "marvelous". And you're forgetting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate which comes in 2013 in the west with online as well.

tri is a port of a wii game, he didn't include the ps2 collections on ps3 either
#16abbeldydooPosted 11/29/2012 1:16:21 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
I can live without the PS3 exclusives,pretty much all Sony exclusives are a generic borefest to me personally but there are some multiplatform games i would not mind seeing on the Wii U.

The only game i see that interests me is the Tales game.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#17SkriblZzPosted 11/29/2012 1:17:48 PM
Quite honestly, the 360 has nothing that interests me anymore (I am not a shooter fan).

I am so freaking psyched for Ni No Kuni and Xillia, though.

Happy I will get Bayonetta 2.
---
PSN: Skribz666 | Xbox Live: SkriblZz | Nintendo Network: SkriblZz
#18VideoGamer1990Posted 11/29/2012 1:20:52 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sol_Clyde posted...
Wait until December 10th before you judge Wii U's 2013 lineup.

And two things. It's "The Wonderful 101" not "marvelous". And you're forgetting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate which comes in 2013 in the west with online as well.

tri is a port of a wii game, he didn't include the ps2 collections on ps3 either

Wrong game. He said Tri Ultimate.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 48
#19trollhunter2Posted 11/29/2012 1:24:35 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

The only game i see that interests me is the Tales game.

well i see
-puppeteer
-the last of us
-millions will buy God of war anyway including me
-sly cooper interests me
and well beyond not so much but ill wait
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#20hypermoePosted 11/29/2012 1:32:59 PM
In all honesty ill take at least from the list that is presented in the original topic, the ps3 side only because ive been following Ni No Kuni and i know its going to take most of my game time to play that. As with Tales, bt i wanna finish grace F and play abyss first before getting the newer ones. Really as for 2013 for the wiiu im probably only going to be getting monster hunter, rayman, and pikman, and thats only what i know so far. Xbox ill admit i really only got one because my friends all play it and we enjoy halo, forza, and other multiplayer titles.

All in all ill agree its a tad bit too early to discuss the lineup. We dont know that much games coming out, and anything can happen between now and 2013. Games will get delayed, and probably canceled, so everything is up in the air.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!