The Last of Us
Puppeteer (maybe)

Wii U:
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Bayonetta 2

And Bayonetta is the only game we know of past March. Looking good for the Wii U to me.
Also buying Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and possibly Tomb Raider on PS3, but they aren't exclusive.
---
I don't have a sig
#142FZeroMasterPosted 11/30/2012 4:01:27 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
teehee23 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
teehee23 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
The 360 has gears left to release and then that system is done for exclusives. That's why there are none announced, but yeah I am extremely glad I have a PS3 now.

I've heard insider talk that there may not be a ps4 since sony's stock was recently downgraded to 'junk' status. That could be good news for gamers if sony prolongs ps3's life and then goes 3rd party. That could mean even more exclusives for ps3.

Many developers are working on PS4 games, the hardware has been researched and been built. There will be one whether you like it or not

I hopes so because Vita is died just about and sony stock was reduced to 'junk' status so I want ps4 so sony can do better and not sell it for $599.99 U.S. dollars and no giant crab games or ridge racer. Ridge Racer!

Dont worry, all that did is make Sony pump more money into their gaming division since it is doing so well. Notice how they advertised their first party games along with third party games this holiday? They will probably have a huge ad campaign for the PS4

Sony's profits and your intelligence have a lot in common.
#143RaynilssonPosted 11/30/2012 4:15:51 AM
101 project
Pikmin
Lego city
Bayonetta 2
Yoshis island
Mario 3D game (around christmas)
Fatal frame U
Super smash??
Mii project game
Wii fit
Wario ware
..... And probably some other surprises.
#144TeremeiPosted 11/30/2012 4:51:58 AM
While I prefer PS3 for now. Might want to wait until E3 to really compare the line-ups. I'm giving Nintendo til then to show a few killer titles for the WiiU. If Yoshi's Island is true, that would be one of them. Need a couple more though.
---
last $$: Gravity Rush, Pokemon Conquest, SSX, Atelier Meruru LE, Tales of Graces F
Playing: Legend of Dragoon PSN/PSPgo +
#145Marcster1994Posted 11/30/2012 4:57:18 AM
The 360 is just losing it.

Remember when the PS3 was the butt of the No Games joke? Now the only thing the 360 has going for is Halo and GoW.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#146jwillennPosted 11/30/2012 5:17:01 AM(edited)
I'm excited about Wii U's lineup!

Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Pikmin 3
Runner 2
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate

I'm getting those and probably 2-3 times more unknown U games next year.

I'd like to get MGSR:R but my 360 is ridiculously noisy at this point. I may have to put up with it though, lol. Maybe Konami will green light a U port.
#147PhaseBlackPosted 11/30/2012 9:31:34 AM
FZeroMaster posted...

Sony's profits and your intelligence have a lot in common.

That was so bad and just embarrassing to try and pass off as insult that it made me laugh haha. You must have thought hard to think up that one XD
---
PSVita & 3DS
#148bleedingelitePosted 11/30/2012 9:41:05 AM
I'm glad I sold my PS3 last weekend. Ni No Kuni will probably be amazing, but that's all I see. Ps3 exclusives tend to be, like, you feel like you should be having fun with them. The game magazines and Adam Sessler tells you you should be having fun, but deep down you really just aren't. Whoopee, Nathan Drake is slowly climbing something again. Oh boy, another scripted event. Press X not to die!

I dunno. I think the real gems on ps3 are the games that don't get a lot of the attention because they don't usually have megabudgets for production. Like, 3d dot game heroes. Or Disgaea 4.
#149DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/30/2012 9:42:04 AM
The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#150DemonDog666Posted 11/30/2012 12:11:49 PM(edited)
bleedingelite posted...
I'm glad I sold my PS3 last weekend. Ni No Kuni will probably be amazing, but that's all I see. Ps3 exclusives tend to be, like, you feel like you should be having fun with them. The game magazines and Adam Sessler tells you you should be having fun, but deep down you really just aren't. Whoopee, Nathan Drake is slowly climbing something again. Oh boy, another scripted event. Press X not to die!

I dunno. I think the real gems on ps3 are the games that don't get a lot of the attention because they don't usually have megabudgets for production. Like, 3d dot game heroes. Or Disgaea 4.

Those last two games are ps3 exclusives too you know...

Also I just realized last guardian isn't on the list, I mean it has to come out next year, wow it's taking forever.

DesperateMonkey posted...
The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.

Mario again, Zelda again, metroid again.

Seriously stupidest reason ever.