2013 exclusive lineups, lets compare

#151SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/30/2012 1:11:33 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
teehee23 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
teehee23 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
The 360 has gears left to release and then that system is done for exclusives. That's why there are none announced, but yeah I am extremely glad I have a PS3 now.

I've heard insider talk that there may not be a ps4 since sony's stock was recently downgraded to 'junk' status. That could be good news for gamers if sony prolongs ps3's life and then goes 3rd party. That could mean even more exclusives for ps3.

Many developers are working on PS4 games, the hardware has been researched and been built. There will be one whether you like it or not

I hopes so because Vita is died just about and sony stock was reduced to 'junk' status so I want ps4 so sony can do better and not sell it for $599.99 U.S. dollars and no giant crab games or ridge racer. Ridge Racer!

Dont worry, all that did is make Sony pump more money into their gaming division since it is doing so well. Notice how they advertised their first party games along with third party games this holiday? They will probably have a huge ad campaign for the PS4

When did Sony's gaming division start doing so well?

last I heard they were in huge debt (Yes SCE)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480181
#152SagadegoPosted 11/30/2012 1:12:33 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I'm glad I sold my PS3 last weekend. Ni No Kuni will probably be amazing, but that's all I see. Ps3 exclusives tend to be, like, you feel like you should be having fun with them. The game magazines and Adam Sessler tells you you should be having fun, but deep down you really just aren't. Whoopee, Nathan Drake is slowly climbing something again. Oh boy, another scripted event. Press X not to die!

I dunno. I think the real gems on ps3 are the games that don't get a lot of the attention because they don't usually have megabudgets for production. Like, 3d dot game heroes. Or Disgaea 4.

Those last two games are ps3 exclusives too you know...

Also I just realized last guardian isn't on the list, I mean it has to come out next year, wow it's taking forever.

DesperateMonkey posted...
The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.

Mario again, Zelda again, metroid again.

Seriously stupidest reason ever.

not as stupid as yours.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#153squatch22Posted 11/30/2012 1:14:29 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
bleedingelite posted...
I'm glad I sold my PS3 last weekend. Ni No Kuni will probably be amazing, but that's all I see. Ps3 exclusives tend to be, like, you feel like you should be having fun with them. The game magazines and Adam Sessler tells you you should be having fun, but deep down you really just aren't. Whoopee, Nathan Drake is slowly climbing something again. Oh boy, another scripted event. Press X not to die!

I dunno. I think the real gems on ps3 are the games that don't get a lot of the attention because they don't usually have megabudgets for production. Like, 3d dot game heroes. Or Disgaea 4.

Also I just realized last guardian isn't on the list, I mean it has to come out next year, wow it's taking forever.

The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.

Your opinion is wrong.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#154gamebuyer22Posted 11/30/2012 1:35:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#155gamebuyer22Posted 11/30/2012 1:51:01 PM(edited)

"an amazingly promising Lego game". Um sure. Pikmin will just be Pikmin nothing more. If God of War is a "noobs" version of Bayonetta as you put it. Pikmin would be what? A kids version of a RTS? Yet its great? Yoshi will be good because you have played it? Real AAA games (sarcasm). None of the Wii U games coming out are real games besides Monster Hunter and Rayman. Monster hunter is still an HD port. Everything else just seems like Wii leftovers with touchpad gimmicks.
#156DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/30/2012 2:26:25 PM
Quote:bleedingelite posted...

@DemonDog666
Illiteracy is pretty stupid.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#157DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/30/2012 2:28:23 PM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...

"an amazingly promising Lego game". Um sure. Pikmin will just be Pikmin nothing more. If God of War is a "noobs" version of Bayonetta as you put it. Pikmin would be what? A kids version of a RTS? Yet its great? Yoshi will be good because you have played it? Real AAA games (sarcasm). None of the Wii U games coming out are real games besides Monster Hunter and Rayman. Monster hunter is still an HD port. Everything else just seems like Wii leftovers with touchpad gimmicks.

@gamebuyer22

Lol at nubs who think real games = pew pew
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#158greatone101Posted 11/30/2012 2:33:58 PM

The only joke here is you.
#159teknic1200Posted 11/30/2012 2:51:34 PM
VideoGamer1990 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
RedOrion posted...
Monter Hunter?

Is it confirmed coming overseas?

Yes. It has been confirmed for overseas. March 2012.

As for an exclusive, that's a bit sketchy, cause it's also coming to the 3DS around the same time. However, the Wii U version does have Online as an exclusive. So while calling it an exclusive isn't exactly right, it is, however, a Nintendo exclusive, so technically, it is an exclusive.

you do know you can share the same save file between your ds and your wii.

I think it's safe to call it an exclusive . . it's 2013 though, we have to wait longer D:
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#160gamebuyer22Posted 11/30/2012 3:36:22 PM
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...

@gamebuyer22

Lol at nubs who think real games = pew pew

Are you 12? All you can say is a stupid response.I said things to counter your blatantly biased post. You are one of the biggest Nintendo suck offs in here. I said nothing about shooters being real games.