2013 exclusive lineups, lets compare

#161DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/30/2012 7:56:27 PM
greatone101 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.

The only joke here is you.

How would you know if you can't read?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#162DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/30/2012 8:01:03 PM(edited)
gamebuyer22 posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...
The Wii U list looks >>>>>>>>>>> PS3 list. This must be a joke. God of War again? This is a noobs version of Bayonetta. Last Of Us might be interesting but the rest looks like fillers.

On the Wii U we got Wonderful 101, an amazingly promising Lego game, we know pikmin will be amazing, Yoshi's game will be awesome as well, Rayman should be as good as origins and more and lets not forget Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

This doesn't even look comparable and I am sure the Wii U will announce more games as the year goes on.

"an amazingly promising Lego game". Um sure. Pikmin will just be Pikmin nothing more. If God of War is a "noobs" version of Bayonetta as you put it. Pikmin would be what? A kids version of a RTS? Yet its great? Yoshi will be good because you have played it? Real AAA games (sarcasm). None of the Wii U games coming out are real games besides Monster Hunter and Rayman. Monster hunter is still an HD port. Everything else just seems like Wii leftovers with touchpad gimmicks.

@gamebuyer22

Lol at nubs who think real games = pew pew

Are you 12? All you can say is a stupid response.I said things to counter your blatantly biased post. You are one of the biggest Nintendo suck offs in here. I said nothing about shooters being real games.

lol yeah I love Nintendo so much that many of the Wii board nintendrones followed me here to make sure I don't attack the Wii U. I love Nintendo so much that I attacked Skyward sword, made topics about how resistive is crap compared to capacitive, constantly state how graphics is important and that the other consoles will out pace it and say that NSMBU is a rehashed joke.

Please don't even kid yourself. You said nothing to counter my argument. You didn't even READ the argument since you summed up my argument as three games which I did not even name one of. Not only are you illiterate, you make assumptions that clearly make yourself look like an ass.

Ask any REAL Nintendo fanboy from the Wii board and they will tell you that I was the bane of their existence and still partially on this board because of my constant attacks with small issues on the Wii U.

None of this stops me though from recognizing that the PS3 lineup next year is pure garbage.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#163trollhunter2Posted 12/1/2012 6:19:31 AM
bleedingelite posted...
I'm glad I sold my PS3 last weekend. Ni No Kuni will probably be amazing, but that's all I see. Ps3 exclusives tend to be, like, you feel like you should be having fun with them. The game magazines and Adam Sessler tells you you should be having fun, but deep down you really just aren't. Whoopee, Nathan Drake is slowly climbing something again. Oh boy, another scripted event. Press X not to die!

I dunno. I think the real gems on ps3 are the games that don't get a lot of the attention because they don't usually have megabudgets for production. Like, 3d dot game heroes. Or Disgaea 4.

the last of us is not scripted
http://www.gamepodunk.com/_/industry-news/sony/e3-2012-hideo-kojima-confirms-the-last-of-us-demo-wasnt-scripted-r814
you cant be much smarter than kojima himself
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#164trollhunter2Posted 12/1/2012 6:25:54 AM
gamebuyer22 posted...
Quote:DesperateMonkey posted...

"an amazingly promising Lego game". Um sure. Pikmin will just be Pikmin nothing more. If God of War is a "noobs" version of Bayonetta as you put it. Pikmin would be what? A kids version of a RTS? Yet its great? Yoshi will be good because you have played it? Real AAA games (sarcasm). None of the Wii U games coming out are real games besides Monster Hunter and Rayman. Monster hunter is still an HD port. Everything else just seems like Wii leftovers with touchpad gimmicks.

@gamebuyer22

Lol at nubs who think real games = pew pew

Are you 12? All you can say is a stupid response.I said things to counter your blatantly biased post. You are one of the biggest Nintendo suck offs in here. I said nothing about shooters being real games.

lol yeah I love Nintendo so much that many of the Wii board nintendrones followed me here to make sure I don't attack the Wii U. I love Nintendo so much that I attacked Skyward sword, made topics about how resistive is crap compared to capacitive, constantly state how graphics is important and that the other consoles will out pace it and say that NSMBU is a rehashed joke.

Please don't even kid yourself. You said nothing to counter my argument. You didn't even READ the argument since you summed up my argument as three games which I did not even name one of. Not only are you illiterate, you make assumptions that clearly make yourself look like an ass.

Ask any REAL Nintendo fanboy from the Wii board and they will tell you that I was the bane of their existence and still partially on this board because of my constant attacks with small issues on the Wii U.

PS3 lineup next year is pure garbage.

https://i.minus.com/inwteAlKUKTY7.gif
someone tell me if this kid is serious
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#165SnakeWeskerPosted 12/1/2012 6:26:07 AM
Beyond: Two Souls is the one I'm looking at. Heavy Rain is one of my favorite games ever.
---
Neither Snake nor Wesker, but a perfect combination of the two.
I'm a Game Design student. Probably the next CliffyB.