2013 exclusive lineups, lets compare

#51squatch22Posted 11/29/2012 2:21:46 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Prove it.
Or are u just gonna type it in a quote bubble again? lol

Why you trolls never prove anything. You are so pathetic you have to constantly repeat a little mistake I made months ago when I was half asleep lol.

In other words, theres no proof of ur supposed claim.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#52DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 2:22:22 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Monster Hunter U is not like Batman where its the same game with a new suit or a tad of new content.It has a substantial amount of new content.Hell im pretty sure even the main hub area is all new.

So what it has a dlc pack included? It's the same game, extra content or not it's a port.
#53DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 2:24:07 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Prove it.
Or are u just gonna type it in a quote bubble again? lol

Why you trolls never prove anything. You are so pathetic you have to constantly repeat a little mistake I made months ago when I was half asleep lol.

In other words, theres no proof of ur supposed claim.

There's proof I just didn't make a copy of it because I'm not pathetic like you. Also you have no proof of anything you've ever said so yeah...
#54Kaotikflow328Posted 11/29/2012 2:28:48 PM(edited)
PS3

Early next year

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
MLB: The Show 2013
God of War: Ascension

Later in the year

The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Until Dawn
Tales of Xillia
Puppeteer

Wii U

Early next year

The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends

Later in the year

Bayonetta 2
Lego City Undercover

The ones in bold are what I'm getting/plan on getting. So looks about even for me. I would look in to Until Dawn but it is apparently Move only.
#55squatch22Posted 11/29/2012 2:25:46 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
There's proof I just didn't make a copy of it because I'm not pathetic like you. Also you have no proof of anything you've ever said so yeah...

I didnt make any copies. lol.
and fact is, theres plenty of witnesses that see u know absolutely nothing about all the Nintendo games u hate on.
---
#56JKSonicPosted 11/29/2012 2:26:18 PM
Why is this on the Wii U board exactly?

And guess what, I've owned a PS3 TWICE, not once but TWICE (yes I was fooled two times) and sold it both times. The PS3 exclusives are usually barely games. Uncharted for instance, the first one was pretty cool since it was kind of original but the second and third were just follow-the-dots type gameplay broken up by annoying shooting segments that felt like a last-gen shooter. Last of Us doesn't look much different, they're making the same blank promises most exclusive PS3 games make.

I'll give props to some of their stuff because even though they barely qualify as games they were fun, like Heavy Ran, Flower and Journey...but I'm a gamer, not some pretentious art-house freak.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#57DemonDog666Posted 11/29/2012 2:29:25 PM
squatch22 posted...
and fact is, theres plenty of witnesses that see u know absolutely nothing about all the Nintendo games u hate on.

lol wow you are pathetic, fyi trolls and fanboys who lie every day on a forum who worship a company aren't reliable lol, I bet you can't even get one person who I haven't marked as a troll to back you.
#58squatch22Posted 11/29/2012 2:30:55 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

lol wow you are pathetic, fyi trolls and fanboys who lie every day on a forum who worship a company aren't reliable lol, I bet you can't even get one person who I haven't marked as a troll to back you.

Desperate Doggy.

lol

Oh, and your ''opinion'' is wrong
---
#59KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/29/2012 2:30:29 PM
"Why did nintendo rip off digimon"

Yup. Never wrong.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#60squatch22Posted 11/29/2012 2:31:15 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
"Why did nintendo rip off digimon"

Yup. Never wrong.

lol
---