2013 exclusive lineups, lets compare

#91KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/29/2012 3:21:05 PM
MajinKogahazan posted...
Sol_Clyde posted...
Wait until December 10th before you judge Wii U's 2013 lineup.

And two things. It's "The Wonderful 101" not "marvelous". And you're forgetting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate which comes in 2013 in the west with online as well.

What's on the 10th? You've got me excited now.

Possibly a new Yoshi game.
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#92cabcalloway1983Posted 11/29/2012 3:22:42 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
I actually beat Demons Souls and it was OK for the time but its nothing i care about now.Especially after Dark Souls.Am currently playing Black Ops 2.

I always liked Demon Souls better then Dark Souls, Demon Souls is balanced perfectly where Dark Souls seems like nobody bothered to balance and alot of their knew ideas where good ideas on paper but just didn't work out well and screwed up the whole balance for example pure mage is impossible in Dark Souls because you can't replenish your charges where in demon souls your weapons alone recharged your mana as well as spices and the ring, and poise makes daggers useless further hindered by the fact there isn't a good dagger available in the game at all.

And lol at black ops, that is a really bad game.

A lot of people enjoyed Demons over Dark so its not an uncommon thing.I always use "whacker" classes where i just whack enemies with swords so for me it worked out ok.

And of course the CoD hate is not uncommon as well and thats fine that you think something i am enjoying laughable.Its all subjective,i was only using that as an example that i do not only play RPGs.Also enjoy Madden as well which is another series of games that gets made fun of.
#93trollhunter2Posted 11/29/2012 3:24:36 PM
Bufkus posted...
Darth_Elusive posted...
I don't care about PS3 or 360 exclusive.
The bottom line is, all current gen console should have these:

DMC
Metal Gear Rising
Lords of Shadow 2
Bioshock Infinite
Naruto Ultimate Storm 3
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Tomb Raider (2013)

Otherwise it is just a kids' toy with HD display.

lol Naruto? thats the very definition of a kids' game.

nope. opinions bro
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#94abbeldydooPosted 11/29/2012 3:27:54 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles and Disgaea 4 are decent i give you hat but the rest i personally could not care less for.

Do you even know anything about the games you are dismissing?

LMAO.
The hypocrisy in that comment.

---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#95MajinKogahazanPosted 11/29/2012 3:27:55 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
MajinKogahazan posted...
Sol_Clyde posted...
Wait until December 10th before you judge Wii U's 2013 lineup.

And two things. It's "The Wonderful 101" not "marvelous". And you're forgetting Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate which comes in 2013 in the west with online as well.

What's on the 10th? You've got me excited now.

Possibly a new Yoshi game.

Is there some kind of event or something?
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8746106/1/#new
Dubs>Subs
#96NightsOwlPosted 11/29/2012 4:04:57 PM
Apparently March is "Later in the year".
---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#97ViVi_0rnitierPosted 11/29/2012 4:32:51 PM(edited)
Looks like PS3 kicks both 360 and WiiU's ass in my eyes. By a long shot (not interested in God of War and Tales of Xillia though).
---
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.
#98abbyhitterPosted 11/29/2012 4:32:39 PM
xXDa-KidXx posted...
"The Wonderful 101" Not Marvelous....

This. I was coming here to say this and wanted to make sure someone said it too.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#99SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/29/2012 4:36:13 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
in my opinion opinions can be wrong.

You think MH 3 Ultimate isn't the same as MH Tri G. You can't serious be trolling DemonDog for his KI:U comment if you don't even know what MH 3 U is. You're just more proff that Nintendo fanboys are pathetically ignorant to their own supposedly "favorite company's) games. Fanboy "logic" is the saddest thing I've seen on GameFAQs.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#100Lemmywinks13Posted 11/29/2012 4:43:31 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
in my opinion opinions can be wrong.

You think MH 3 Ultimate isn't the same as MH Tri G. You can't serious be trolling DemonDog for his KI:U comment if you don't even know what MH 3 U is. You're just more proff that Nintendo fanboys are pathetically ignorant to their own supposedly "favorite company's) games. Fanboy "logic" is the saddest thing I've seen on GameFAQs.

How could anyone take one look at Kid Icarus Uprising and think it was a NES game? That's just stupid lol.