Wii U RUMORS 2013-2014. Metroid Prime Online Multiplayer, Kirby, and Fatal Frame

#1zerooo0Posted 11/29/2012 8:32:56 PM
– Nintendo is hoping to play it’s cards right with new hardware add ons and a huge first party push next year where they will reveal games for both holiday 2013 and 2014, a total of 1/3rd of their internal development software. Nintendo has also been shopping around for third party developers where instead of buying them outright, either funds projects or their marketing/localization to make them exclusive or feature packed for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS. Expect more projects like Bayonetta 2 to be announced next year including a partnership that will cause huge shocks when it’s announced even worse than Bayonetta 2. My sources do not think it’s the wildly talked about Devil’s Third being a Wii U exclusive because most people have been buzzing about that and Nintendo is “keeping it extremely close to it’s chest”.

– Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013, a next Zelda adventure for the Nintendo 3DS, a double dose of Kirby with the return of Tilt ‘n Tumble for Wii U and Kirby’s Pop Up Pannick for Nintendo 3DS, a new HD Yoshi’s Island game, Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS, new Fatal Frame for Wii U, the new Retro Studios title which may or may not make Holiday 2013 and two new IPs.

– There was a pitch at Retro Studios for a new Metroid game that I have no idea if was scrapped or if it was made into a full game. I do know the pitch was an FPA like the Prime games and it took in between Other M and Fusion. It was suppose to deal with an entire planet that in a conflict between the good guys and the Space Pirates caused a fracture in time that allowed half of the dead planet to come back to life including the dead Chozoo colony. It was suppose to deal with the mystery of the Chozoo, Samus upbringing and that the Chozoo were more war like than imagined. It was also suppose to feature Wii Motion Plus control along with two player co-op with the new Chozoo partner on the gamepad, allowing more crazy exploration and puzzle solving. Being isolated, together was the theme. Multiplayer is also planned. Besides working on that internal next-gen engine for Wii U and a smaller team for Donkey Kong Land Returns, we know that some of the pitches included an entirely new IP based around the GamePad, a revival of Raven Blade and a reboot of Mach Rider.

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

Personally I hope this is true. I've been wanting a Metroid Prime Multiplayer game since the one on the GC where you can fight your friends. This will easily push me over to the Wii U.
---
If Sony copied Smash Bros. Then Nintendo copied Sony.& MS with HD. I love all 3 companies for games.
#2omniryuPosted 11/29/2012 8:34:20 PM
OLd
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#3Poopcorn13Posted 11/29/2012 8:34:21 PM
If true, I'm really excited for both Sony and Nintendo. MIcrosoft, not so much.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#4thealmightydibPosted 11/29/2012 8:34:49 PM
omniryu posted...
OLd

not even a day
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:36:23 PM
thealmightydib posted...
omniryu posted...
OLd

not even a day

---
If Sony copied Smash Bros. Then Nintendo copied Sony.& MS with HD. I love all 3 companies for games.
#6VideoGamer1990Posted 11/29/2012 8:39:02 PM(edited)
thealmightydib posted...
omniryu posted...
OLd

not even a day

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64779577

And once again, I do hope Darkstalkers 4 being exclusive for Wii U does happen.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 49
#7Sakura_RailgunPosted 11/29/2012 8:39:49 PM
Fatal Frame are the games with the kawaii Japanese school girls right? I'd be down for that.
#8gintu394Posted 11/29/2012 8:40:37 PM
Sounds awesome, though I want information on Zelda Wii U and Donkey Kong Wii U.
#9attackslugPosted 11/29/2012 8:41:43 PM
complete and utter nonsense on all accounts
---
www.attackslug.com
#10SakurafanboyPosted 11/29/2012 8:43:42 PM
I'd rathar have a Operation Rainfall Trio collection in HD. Obviously call it something else since OpRa is just a fan group but still Xenoblade, TLS, and Pandora's Tower in HD (and PT in America finally period)? ALL OF MONEY.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!