You know, I would like a Persona 3/4 portfor the Wii U.

#1Marcster1994Posted 11/29/2012 8:38:01 PM
With Atlus getting a bit closer to Nintendo, and SMT4 is on the 3DS, I figured maybe a Persona 3 or 4 port would be neat.

I only played P3P, so it was a lessened experience than FES, and I sold my Vita a couple of months ago so now I can't play 4, unless they decide to put it on PSN.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#2gumbyxcore99Posted 11/29/2012 8:40:22 PM
i am down like a clown for a persona game on wii u. persona 5?
---
Nintendo Defense Force (Wii U Division) Since 11/25/12
Join the fight!
#3Rizaadon007Posted 11/29/2012 8:41:08 PM
As much as I'd love that, I think the Persona series is gonna stay mostly exclusive to Sony consoles. (P4A doesn't count)
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
#4Lord_KagatoPosted 11/29/2012 8:46:35 PM
Being the rock-hard-boner fanboy that I am for Persona 4 (and to a slightly less extent, Persona 3) I would approve of this.

Once again, all RPGs can be better on the Wii U. Tablet as the inventory/command screen is just obvious.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#5hutchyhutchyPosted 11/29/2012 10:14:25 PM
NO.

P3/4 have been reiterated ENOUGH times; move on people.
---
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?
#6YamagishiDPosted 11/29/2012 10:28:30 PM
I'd rather people stop asking for ports of a good series and maybe, I don't know, ask for a new game in said series be on system _______.
#7RetroFanGirlPosted 11/29/2012 10:32:13 PM
YamagishiD posted...
I'd rather people stop asking for ports of a good series and maybe, I don't know, ask for a new game in said series be on system _______.

I'd like to see people stop complaining about ports since it literally takes very little effort/money and isn't going to hurt your chances of seeing a new game. Besides, ports are cool. Supposedly the Vita isn't a flop now since it has a port of a PS2 game!
---
Only Nintendo makes good games.
Playing Final Fantasy XII
#8YamagishiDPosted 11/29/2012 10:38:01 PM
RetroFanGirl posted...
YamagishiD posted...

I'd like to see people stop complaining about ports since it literally takes very little effort/money and isn't going to hurt your chances of seeing a new game. Besides, ports are cool. Supposedly the Vita isn't a flop now since it has a port of a PS2 game!

Companies are going to make ports of good/popular games regardless, so I'd rather see people look forward to the next game in the series,
#9Monkmaster79Posted 11/29/2012 11:21:58 PM
Rizaadon007 posted...
As much as I'd love that, I think the Persona series is gonna stay mostly exclusive to Sony consoles. (P4A doesn't count)

Doubt it. It was still Atlus's decision to have Arena developed for 360. Also, Catherine was by the Persona team. Why would they put in the effort to develop for 360 if they had no intention of developing for it again? Also, for those who bought the 360 version of either game, Atlus wouldn't want to alienate them by making P5 exclusive to PS3. It would just be a bad move.
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
http://i.imgur.com/42eKz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/P3cz6.gif
#10JonbazookabozPosted 11/30/2012 12:12:36 AM
Id rather have a 5 or 6. No real need ports of 6 year old games on big consoles. Unless it was in the eshop for 5 bucks
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"