I am guessing everyones system freezes up from time to time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I am guessing everyones system freezes up from time to time?

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#1
Had my console freeze three times tonight and it has not done that until just today.Is this happening to everyone else too?
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: ironmaidenfan70

ironmaidenfan70
4 years ago#2
it only happened once when i was d/l that big update,after that hasnt happened yet.
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,

User Info: skypunch

skypunch
4 years ago#3
It only happens to the ones who never played Xenoblade. Sorry.

User Info: nilesthebrave

nilesthebrave
4 years ago#4
Hasn't happened to me yet <_<
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#5
It ran absolutely fine until today.I have it in a well ventilated area.It runs ok after i unplug it and replug it though,i am just nervous after having bought a 360 at launch i know how things can go bad.
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: metalXgear

metalXgear
4 years ago#6
It froze on me twice so far during Nintendo Land. Twice in a row back to back. So I unhooked it and left it off for awhile then played it again and it's been fine every since.
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#7
It has happened to me just once, while I was playing Darksiders 2. Fortunately, the auto-save put me back right at the spot where the freeze happened, so I didn't lose any progress.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
4 years ago#8
Mine froze twice. Needs an update fast
hello earthlings, i am from another planet

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
4 years ago#9
Just in case i get a freeze when i get the machine tonorrow. How do you reset/power off-on after a freeze? (Hold power button in, completely unplug etc)
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: JoeSkeletor

JoeSkeletor
4 years ago#10
first week everything was fine. but in the past few days seems like everything i try to do it freezes up. has happened several times trying to go to eshop and when loading nsmbu and ac3 im more than a little worried as unplugging the system cant be good for the system.
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I am guessing everyones system freezes up from time to time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived