Trading in games for digital copies?

#11LegendAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:19:33 PM
I love how you just try to take over a topic and not even bother reading after a few words.... how about you leave and actually let people answer the question I asked on the forums rather than complaining about how I think near full price is anything more than 75% the face value. Yes I did look but I don't know how much Euros is so I looked on the american sales and they still sell around 50$ even used.
---
SSBB: 4382-1727-1280
#12nilesthebravePosted 11/29/2012 11:25:43 PM
LegendAssassin posted...
I thought about selling the games I brought for almost full price to buy the digital copies. Do you think it is worth it? I have the Deluxe WiiU....

LegendAssassin posted...
Last time I checked I wasn't asking weather or not selling my games at a price was worth it.... Also, even used copies still sell for basically full price. It isn't gamestop that give you maybe 20$ even if it was sealed. Also, Ebay would only take out like 2$.

lolwut
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#13RyuuHou25Posted 11/29/2012 11:28:09 PM
LegendAssassin posted...
I love how you just try to take over a topic and not even bother reading after a few words.... how about you leave and actually let people answer the question I asked on the forums rather than complaining about how I think near full price is anything more than 75% the face value. Yes I did look but I don't know how much Euros is so I looked on the american sales and they still sell around 50$ even used.

I love how you fail to take your own advice you're giving me about reading.

You want to ignore facts, fine by me. Amazon is fairly hard to sell on, Ebay will not net you anywhere near what you're thinking you'll get for your games, I guarantee you that.

And what are you talking about Euros, the link I gave you was from .ca, ie canadian version. As in, the same amount as US.

Whether it's worth it or not, is something ~you~ are supposed to figure out by information provided by other people. It's kind of a subjective thing. You go on Ebay, you're looking at getting 30-40 dollars, 45 if you're really lucky. You go on Amazon, you're looking at less because their fees are higher and they will not give you the money for shipping beforehand either.

Also, I'm not stopping anyone from answering, it's just I'm the only one bothering to answer your question.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14LegendAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:28:57 PM
Worth having digital copies over physical copies due to having the deluxe WiiU. Also you actually never even answer the question if it was if selling my games for near full price is worth it. All you did was bash how it is apparently impossible to get near full value. Selling the games at 50$ then buying on the eshop would give me 6$ back so I only lose 4$
---
SSBB: 4382-1727-1280
#15RyuuHou25Posted 11/29/2012 11:33:01 PM
LegendAssassin posted...
Worth having digital copies over physical copies due to having the deluxe WiiU. Also you actually never even answer the question if it was if selling my games for near full price is worth it. All you did was bash how it is apparently impossible to get near full value. Selling the games at 50$ then buying on the eshop would give me 6$ back so I only lose 4$

*facepalm* I give up. You apparently lack the ability to read, and you refuse to acknowledge the fact that selling anywhere online, ie amazon or Ebay, will charge you fees, and that your games will not sell for as much as you're thinking they will.

Yes, I bashed you for thinking you'll get near full value for used games, because you won't. Lots of people like to live under the impression it will, it almost never does. You refuse to get over that fact and listen to what I'm telling you about selling on Ebay or Amazon.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#16kobalobasileusPosted 11/30/2012 12:11:32 AM
Why in the world would you sell physical copies to replace them with NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-RESELLABLE, DRM-RIDDLED digital copies... that COST THE SAME AS THE RETAIL COPIES?

Even thinking about it makes no sense. DON'T DO IT.
#17FoofyheadPosted 11/30/2012 1:21:33 AM
Because he has a 3TB and a 1TB.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
#18BIGxBOSSxPosted 12/2/2012 10:33:36 AM
Legend,
I am contemplating doing them same thing. I make lots of money so its not the fact or losing money. The more I play my WiiU the more I want all digital games. Not having to change a disc to play a different game is the greatest thing. Plus, I like digital beause half the games I buy I never finish because I sell them. Whereas if I have them digital I don't have the option of selling them which gives me a much higher chance of finishing these games.
I say go for it if you can afford it.
I'm still waiting for them to put Batman up as a Digital game.
---
"Don't touch my Champene Horsmen"