Zelda Timeline Gametrailers??

#1J_holdzPosted 11/30/2012 12:03:33 AM
Does anyone else have the video of Gametrailers Zelda timeline??

My PowerPC won't play the video. Is there anyway to DL it?

If anyone could help me, It'd be much appreciated as I'd really like to watch it.
#2PendragoonPosted 11/30/2012 12:06:47 AM
This is the full timeline, it was officially released by Nintendo a year ago.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/12/29631a766f1537530abc0ec5e6d15515.jpg
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#3J_holdz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:11:14 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
This is the full timeline, it was officially released by Nintendo a year ago.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/12/29631a766f1537530abc0ec5e6d15515.jpg

Oh thanks.

But do you have a link for the download of the new Gametrailers Zelda Timeline movie?
#4MechaKoopa5000Posted 11/30/2012 12:13:48 AM(edited)
http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/en597n/timeline-the-legend-of-zelda

What confuses me is that I know for a GACT GameTrailers videos used to work on my iPod Touch and even worked as recently as last week on the Wii U's browser! I was incredibly impressed. I tried watching the video today on the Wii U and it didn't work. No videos from GT worked on Wii U... or my iPod.

Why would they revert BACK to Flash after having HTML5 for so long? Nonsense.

EDIT: Sorry, it's not a DL link.
#5J_holdz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:19:10 AM
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/en597n/timeline-the-legend-of-zelda

What confuses me is that I know for a GACT GameTrailers videos used to work on my iPod Touch and even worked as recently as last week on the Wii U's browser! I was incredibly impressed. I tried watching the video today on the Wii U and it didn't work. No videos from GT worked on Wii U... or my iPod.

Why would they revert BACK to Flash after having HTML5 for so long? Nonsense.

EDIT: Sorry, it's not a DL link.

Hey, it's no problem.

Yeah, what's up with them using Flash & not HTML5?? I don't quite understand that decision. I swear you were able to download videos from GT also...
#6FoppePosted 11/30/2012 12:27:40 AM
GameTrailers changed their website right after E3 with lots of features removed.
They have added back some of them over the time, even if we are still missing a lot of them.
The download links are something that they are supposed to "work hard" to fix, and some videos actually have one.
Which always turns out to be for uninterested videos.

It's a shame you can't see it, it is the best thing GameTrailers has ever produced.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7zombiexdeathxPosted 11/30/2012 2:42:22 AM
Seen the timeline vid - enjoyed

Gt wont work since the last update - on my ipad after loading a vid and playing 30sec it crashes to home screen

Tried with the installed safari browser and the chrome i got from app store
---
I AM ABOMINATION
#8LordBowserPosted 11/30/2012 3:23:03 AM(edited)
Holy s*** at the advertisements, there's more advertisements in the movie than the movie itself. It's good so far, but barely worth it if at all. I am okay with going through 2, 3, hell maybe even up to 5, but this movie must have 10-15 minutes at least of pure commercial advertising with 4-5 at a time at two separate sections in the movie. And I'm not even mentioning that my PC has issues with buffering movies that sometimes makes me need to reload movies.

Sorry but I can't recommend this to anyone. Watch it if you dare.

Edit: this post was a little harsh. This movie is worth watching, but the advertisements are ridiculous. This is by far the most advertisements I've ever seen in an online movie, probably by 3 or 4 times.

I still can't really recommend this for that reason, but the movie itself is great, very interesting and puts together quite a story. I am nearly as impressed with the movie as I am with the ludicrous amount of advertisements they put into it.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9fuzi11Posted 11/30/2012 3:14:40 AM
I watched the video yesterday, it was quite nice, but missing a few more details on the links between games.

He said, that at the end of SS Link and zelda wanted to go down to create a new kingdom and that minish cap implied this in the intro. Why didn't they directly say: "The intro of Minish Cap tells the story of the Hero of Man coming from the sky to read the earth of Evil." It wasn't direct enough. There could have been a few more details

On the other hand: the video is already 30 minutes long, so I can understand not goint into too many details.

Was a great vid anyway. And the Artwork they showed was amazing
#10fuzi11Posted 11/30/2012 5:24:41 AM
LordBowser posted...
Holy s*** at the advertisements, there's more advertisements in the movie than the movie itself. It's good so far, but barely worth it if at all. I am okay with going through 2, 3, hell maybe even up to 5, but this movie must have 10-15 minutes at least of pure commercial advertising with 4-5 at a time at two separate sections in the movie. And I'm not even mentioning that my PC has issues with buffering movies that sometimes makes me need to reload movies.

Sorry but I can't recommend this to anyone. Watch it if you dare.

Edit: this post was a little harsh. This movie is worth watching, but the advertisements are ridiculous. This is by far the most advertisements I've ever seen in an online movie, probably by 3 or 4 times.

I still can't really recommend this for that reason, but the movie itself is great, very interesting and puts together quite a story. I am nearly as impressed with the movie as I am with the ludicrous amount of advertisements they put into it.

I have encountered 0 ads in the movie. just use adblock.