European launch today

#1nonexistingheroPosted 11/30/2012 2:07:22 AM
Wouldn't have gotten it right now either way, since no money. But I should be excited, I'm always excited about console launches and I'm very positive about the Wii U's current and upcoming offerings.

But I'm not excited in the slighest.

Damn, it's like nothing can excite me anymore -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#2Lozh900Posted 11/30/2012 2:14:21 AM
I'm in the UK and I am excited. Mine is at DPD'S delivery depot in manchester and I live in manchester so the fact their website is saying my package will bo going out for delivery shortly is hyping me up a bit.

Plus its pay day so I'm going o get the wii u updating and go out and buy an extra game (got the zombi u bundle but I know 1 game will last me about a day)

I am sat here willing DPD to hurry up lol

I love shiny new toys. My GF though is just lay in bed shaking her head at how early I have gotten up through excitement lol
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#3syphoned_edgePosted 11/30/2012 5:00:05 AM
Lozh900 posted...
I'm in the UK and I am excited. Mine is at DPD'S delivery depot in manchester and I live in manchester so the fact their website is saying my package will bo going out for delivery shortly is hyping me up a bit.

Plus its pay day so I'm going o get the wii u updating and go out and buy an extra game (got the zombi u bundle but I know 1 game will last me about a day)

I love shiny new toys. My GF though is just lay in bed shaking her head at how early I have gotten up through excitement lol

Right....your GF
#4topdogalPosted 11/30/2012 5:04:40 AM
Lozh900 posted...

I was up at 8am though before I got the text, was too excited and didn't want to miss the delivery! Then I got a txt from DPD saying it will be delivered between 12:15 & 13:15... I don't think my girlfriend understands either! They Never do :)
#5BonezWellPosted 11/30/2012 5:07:02 AM
I won't get it just yet, because I bought a Note 2 this month and that's enough for one month lol.

Want it so badly that i have to push myself NOT to go buy it.
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#6nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:44:19 AM(edited)
topdogal posted...
I was up at 8am though before I got the text, was too excited and didn't want to miss the delivery! Then I got a txt from DPD saying it will be delivered between 12:15 & 13:15... I don't think my girlfriend understands either! They Never do :)

Yeah, I'm usually like that as well. Minus the girlfriend part, but people around me usually notice how I can usually get giddy like a little school girl with console launches. Also when I get new games I really want. Oh, and the E3. conferences. Especially the first one that's up. That also gets me really excited most of the time (even if it ends up sucking).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7NSE7ENPosted 11/30/2012 7:04:08 AM
Mine got delivered yestewrday. Sadly I have to wait until Crimbo before my bird lets me open it. What makes it worse it that I ordered, I picked it up from the depot and ghave it to her to wrap and put under the tree.

Now I feel its looking at me, laughing at me at the same time.
---
"Come at the king, best not miss"
#8Lozh900Posted 11/30/2012 4:10:26 PM
syphoned_edge posted...
Lozh900 posted...

Right....your GF

Oh wait I forgot, I like gaming so I can't possibly have a GF because every country is the same as the basement dwelling day mess Americans.

Nah mate, I'm just more successful than you. Sorry you can't pull but I spend my money on clubbing, games and movies.

Btw, my gf is a gamer as well but she is more if a cod lover than anything else.

Enjoy your twenty seventh McDonald's super large extra 50 chicken nugget geek meal bro.
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ddr3 1333 / Gtx 560 se 1gb gddr5 / 1tb hdd / 600w psu silent / win 7 home prem 64
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/30/2012 4:14:06 PM
His GF is either:

A) Imaginary
B) Japanese Love Doll
C) Large

Which one is it, champ?
#10thundercat2600Posted 11/30/2012 4:17:15 PM
LOL HAHA GAMERS DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIENDS!

Here's a pro tip: just because YOU can't get a girlfriend, that doesn't mean every gamer is the same way. Maybe you should work on getting in shape, personal hygeine, and social skills. That's better than trying to tear down your fellow gamers just because they're getting laid and you're not.