I am so happy I have a ps3... not trolling, honest.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I am so happy I have a ps3... not trolling, honest.
2 years ago#1
Because the game I most wanted to get for Wii U will be released on PS3 for free! Batman :). Saved myself 45 there. May get ZombiU but think I'm going to wait for the demo before I buy that. I was thinking of buying Mass Effect 3: Special Edition but I have a funny feeling it will appear on PS+ soon. If you think about it, quite clever from Sony to release a Wii U port for free on it's subscription based service.

Nintendo definitely needs to incorporate something like that, the points system puts it already ahead of X360 but PS+ is without a doubt the best games service I've ever signed up for.

On another note, my Wii U is being delivered within the hour! Very excited!
2 years ago#2
Off topic...
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
2 years ago#3
No it's not, regarding Nintendo's networking service.
2 years ago#4
topdogal posted...
No it's not...

''I am so happy I have a ps3''

''released on PS3 for free''

''a funny feeling it will appear on PS+ soon''

''but PS+ is without a doubt the best games service I've ever signed up for. ''
---
2 years ago#5
Hey look I can do that!

"wanted to get for Wii U"

"May get ZombiU but think I'm going to wait for the demo"

" buying Mass Effect 3: Special Edition"

"Nintendo definitely needs to incorporate something like that"

"On another note, my Wii U is being delivered within the hour! Very excited!"

I beat you by 5-4 in quotes.
2 years ago#6
Oh, and the ''not trolling, honest.'' gave it away...
---
2 years ago#7
i wouldnt call it the best, as youre pretty much just renting any games from ps+ and have to renew your subscription to keep playing them
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR
2 years ago#8
First off, if you're paying full price for a new game, you're doing it wrong. Keep an eye out from online retailers for so much off game preorders. For what it's worth, I paid $48 for every new release I actually bought this season (which wasn't many, but MANY were available at the discount price).

Second: I'm assuming the version of Arkham City they're providing is not the GOTY edition. But even if it is, you ARE paying for it. You're just paying a lot less. You had to buy the PS+ subscription, but it definitely seems to be worth its value.

However, Mass Effect 3: Special Edition won't show up on PS+, as the Mass Effect Trilogy is launching next year. They wouldn't cannibalize sales of a new game on their OWN system, only on their competitor's. =P
---
CM HAF 912|MSI 890FXA-GD65|AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.4GHz|XFX HD-6870 1GB
Patriot 8GB DDR3 1600|1TB SATA Spinpoint HDD|XFX 650W PSU|ASUS 23" LED LCD
2 years ago#9
TC, don't bother with the lil' fella - remember, you are whatever a child says you are in their mind. There is no reasoning with kids... especially as long as they have that "Post New Message" option.
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
2 years ago#10
of course it's great to have a wii u and a ps3. only owning one console seriously limits the great games you can play.

Monster Hunter in March will be the first must have game on the wii u.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I am so happy I have a ps3... not trolling, honest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived