I'm going crazy....I still can't find a single Deluxe Wii U

#11CoolmanCPosted 11/30/2012 9:14:31 AM
What city do you live in?
---
SEN & 360 Shinmigami; I got a Wii too but dont care
Add Me Bro
#12flipmode_1Posted 11/30/2012 9:15:00 AM
I should have had one a long time ago. I had one preordered but the preorder got cancelled online without me knowing. I let my mom open up a credit line in my name and I think she thought the charge already came out and she then maxed out the card so then the wii u was cancelled to it wouldn't go over.

Then I opened up a credit at Walmart(first place I thought of that I didn't already have a card at). Been waiting for the card to come in the mail. While waiting I found a deluxe at one store and had it put on layaway. By then it was almost two weeks since I applied for the card so I called and turned out I completely messed up on telling em my address correctly so they had to cancel that card and send another.

On top of that Walmart is saying all electronics on layaway have to be payed off by the 14th. I SHOULD have my card by then I hope. Glad I got the whole address thing figured out. Before every day the mail didn't have my card I was so angry. In the past week I've also had every other day off work so I felt it was a great schedule for gaming.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#13keybladeXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:20:23 AM(edited)
What city do you live in?

I live in Northern Virginia.

I should have had one a long time ago. I had one preordered but the preorder got cancelled online without me knowing. I let my mom open up a credit line in my name and I think she thought the charge already came out and she then maxed out the card so then the wii u was cancelled to it wouldn't go over.

Then I opened up a credit at Walmart(first place I thought of that I didn't already have a card at). Been waiting for the card to come in the mail. While waiting I found a deluxe at one store and had it put on layaway. By then it was almost two weeks since I applied for the card so I called and turned out I completely messed up on telling em my address correctly so they had to cancel that card and send another.

On top of that Walmart is saying all electronics on layaway have to be payed off by the 14th. I SHOULD have my card by then I hope. Glad I got the whole address thing figured out. Before every day the mail didn't have my card I was so angry. In the past week I've also had every other day off work so I felt it was a great schedule for gaming.

Damn that sucks man, I hope you get your card in time and everything works out.
I also thought I was gonna be playing a Wii U this weekend and took off, but nooooooooooo.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and a bunch of old systems.
#14AROCK86Posted 11/30/2012 9:22:05 AM
You might get lucky soon. I was in the same boat as you. Checked around a bit the day it released but I was too late and all that was left was basic models.

Around Thanksgiving I just walked into wal-mart late one afternoon and was shocked to see 2 deluxe models on the shelf. I was so happy. I was prepared to wait for several weeks, but ended up getting one a lot sooner than I expected.
---
[OF] Mini Mii
Video Games: the only reason you get out of bed every afternoon.
#15teknic1200Posted 11/30/2012 9:24:21 AM
There's none of them in phoenix. don't listen to the trolls who pretend this is an easy machine to get.

get a white one, throw a harddrive on it.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#16DQAbelPosted 11/30/2012 9:24:41 AM
toys r us sunday morning. be there early.
---
Dont buy unfinished games. wait for GOTY editions or super versions.
#17keybladeXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:26:49 AM
toys r us sunday morning. be there early.

Why, do you work there or something and know when shipments are coming?
That's the only place I know that has a bunch of basics right now in my area,
---
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and a bunch of old systems.
#18DizzyKronicPosted 11/30/2012 9:33:41 AM
How far are you from Leesburg? I picked up 3 there on Sunday.
#19adroge01Posted 11/30/2012 9:33:43 AM
Don't wait for the call from Best Buy, you need to either call every day, or go in yourself.

I had given up on getting the Wii U Deluxe until I happened to walk into my local Best Buy and see a bunch of them there. Best Buy is still getting these things on the shelves.
#20keybladeXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:45:18 AM
How far are you from Leesburg? I picked up 3 there on Sunday.

I just called there, and they said no and they might get some on Sunday.
Hmmmmm.....getting a lot of "Sunday" responses now. Is this the day the Magic Nintendo Wii Truck is coming or something?
---