if the world ends next month. nintendo wins

#21blazeUP12Posted 11/30/2012 11:57:07 AM
Akaimizu posted...
And as the article states, many experts and even the people who live in the exact location say, "It marks the new era in their calendar, not the end. We're supposed to start the next Cycle, by their calendar."

So by the Mayan Calendar, the Xbox and PS systems will be the first Next Cycle gaming machines. Wonder if they'll put that spin on it.

You completely missed the most important detail:

"But archaeologists and Maya experts say the prophecy predicts the return to Earth of a powerful god and the start of a new era, not a global catastrophe."

Alien disclosure anyone? Personally I think it's about time.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#22mhayes86Posted 11/30/2012 12:05:35 PM
Spoilers! The world isn't going to end December 21, 2012. http://i49.tinypic.com/e9grhy.jpg

But just in case I'm wrong, which I'm not;

GM_ posted...

I'm ready for the Reapers.
#23Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/30/2012 12:06:04 PM
MetalGearNaruto posted...
What do you wiiu haters have to say about that?

nothing, because it wouldn't matter since we'll all be dead
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/30/2012 12:08:50 PM
bladedwraith posted...
What I want to know is... Do people still believe that?

Volcanoes are erupting all over the world the past few days.

http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/myserious-blood-rain-again1-falls-from-skies-over-kerala-india/

One of the signs from the Bible, it shall rain blood, another being when birds fall from the sky, which happened already.

=)

Enjoy bro
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#25Reflex-ArcPosted 11/30/2012 12:32:13 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Everyone knows that the 12/21/12 date on the Gregorian calendar is just a crappy port of the Mayan calendar. They didn't even account for leap years. The end of the world happened months ago.

Lag.

Sorry, the indigenous Maya disagree. They use their own calendar and are anticipating the event, which just so happens to fall on our date of 12/21/12.
http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16295720

It was a joke. :|
---
I like video games.
#26Lelouch71Posted 11/30/2012 1:38:18 PM
I thought the world was going to end last year, or 6 years ago, or back in 2000? People need to give up with the doom saying nonsense. The world won't be ending this year. The world will end when we least expect. No one can predict when it will happen. There's no pointing in trying. It's a damn shame some people will continue to fall for this con.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#27StealthlysPosted 11/30/2012 1:48:23 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Bottom line: Nintendo ALWAYS wins.
#28donkeypunch1116Posted 11/30/2012 1:54:22 PM
If the Mayans were so smart... where are they now? :P
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#29TrueWhiteBeastPosted 11/30/2012 2:01:01 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
If the Mayans were so smart... where are they now? :P

In a secret bunker at the center of the Earth, trololoing at current society freaking out at their misinterpreted prediction
#30GeminiX7Posted 11/30/2012 2:01:50 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
Akaimizu posted...
And as the article states, many experts and even the people who live in the exact location say, "It marks the new era in their calendar, not the end. We're supposed to start the next Cycle, by their calendar."

So by the Mayan Calendar, the Xbox and PS systems will be the first Next Cycle gaming machines. Wonder if they'll put that spin on it.

You completely missed the most important detail:

"But archaeologists and Maya experts say the prophecy predicts the return to Earth of a powerful god and the start of a new era, not a global catastrophe."

Alien disclosure anyone? Personally I think it's about time.

You do realize the Mayans didn't have a concept of leap years? The world should have ended about 3 months ago.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."